Meet the Host & Hostess Club (Not a Chapter)

Tetsuna(Author): I'm sorry for not updating for a few months. I was trying to improve my writing style and I was thinking of character designs for the new characters. Not only that but I'm also focusing on my studies and online class is so stressful. Enough of all that class stuff. SO I have already wrote the chapters on my notebook so I can finally be able to update again. So for this part, I'm going to introduce and get to know the new characters that I designed. It's time to meet the Host & Hostess Club starting from the president.

President: Y/n Samantha Alexandra Suoh

1st Year-Class 5

Description: You. The president of the Host & Hostess Club. A former volleyball player and used to participate in the Olympics with her former team when she was in middle school. Decided to form a club of her own after entering Ouran and quitting volleyball. A closet fujoshi.

Appearance:

Vice President: Ootori Kaito1st Year-Class 5

1st Year-Class 5

Likes: Books, Y/n, Anime, studying, solitude

Dislikes: noisy places/people

Crush: ???

Eye color: Dark blue

Hair color: Black

Height: 189 cm

Favorite Food: lasagna

Favorite Drink: tea

Hobbies: reading books, studying

Personality: chill but strict when he wants to be

Description: Son of Ootori Kyoya and Ootori Krista. Often seen writing on his black notebook and often seen around Y/n. Vice President of the Host & Hostess Club. Has known Y/n since childhood but only became friends with her during their first day of school. Y/n's classmate.

Appearance: