Chapter 02:Study Session and Y/n's Past

Y/n's P.O.V

It has been a week since Toono found out my real gender. Today is the day we get our results in midterms. I already know that I'll pass every subject since I get the same results back in Ouran. Right now, the teacher is handing out the results. I waited my name to be called. "Suoh." I stood up and went to get the results. "Good job Mr. Suoh. You passed all subjects. Keep up the good work." "Thank you sir." I took the paper and went to sit back on my chair. Toono went next after me.

The bell rang signalling that it's lunchtime and Yacchan came to us asking how we did in the midterms. I laughed as Toono said that he got all red marks. "D-don't laugh! How about you?!" "Well, I apologize Mr. Toono Takashi but I passed all subjects." I showed my results while stiffening my giggles. "Good for you Y/n-kun. I'm only pretty good at maths so..." Yacchan said as he pouted.

"Y/n, please tutor me..." Toono begged as he grab my arm. "No way." I said as I try to pull my hand away from him. "Me too Y/n. Please tutor me too." Yacchan joined him. "I said I don't want to." they both grabbed each of my arms. "Pretty please!~" they begged with those puppy dog eyes. Damn it! Why do they have to be so adorable?! I sighed. "Fine. Meet me at my dorm at 7 pm sharp. Don't be late." their faces brighten. "Yay!"

Yacchan then left to eat with his other friends and I dragged Toono to the toilet room. We went inside and closed the door. "What's up?" he asked as I faced the mirror. "I haven't told you about my childhood yet so I decided to tell you." I sighed. "Now where should I start?" I trailed off. "Ok here it is." I took a deep breath.

Flashback<<6 years old

I was playing by myself at the park again. I look around to see the kids all around me playing happily with their friends while I'm here sad and alone. You see, people only befriend me because I'm rich, because of my money. Once they get tired of me, they'll leave me and act like I'm a stranger to them. I sighed. I want to go home.

"Hey! You seem to be lonely here." I heard a boy's voice say and I look up to see an orange haired boy and a black haired boy smiling at me. I look down as I said, "I don't have any friends. People only befriend me because I'm rich and after they get what they wanted, they'll act as if I'm a stranger to them." "I'm Kashima Yuu and this is my cousin Yaguchi Kyousuke, you can call me Yuu."  introduced himself and his cousin Kyousuke. "We'll be your first friends." I look up at them. "You might end up leaving me..." I said sadly. "We're not like the others." "We approached you because we wanted to." I hesitated for a moment before grabbing Kyousuke's hand.

"I-I'm...I'm Y/n. Y/n Samantha Alexandra Suoh." I introduced myself  with a genuine smile. "You go to the same school as us, am I right?" I nodded. "Yeah." "C'mon! Let's play together!" Kyousuke said as he grab my hand. I blushed. "S-sure!"

End of flashback

"So you're saying that you're childhood friends with Yacchan and Kashima?" I nodded. "There was also the time when we were thinking of nicknames."

Another flashback<<

"Let's think of nicknames!" Kyousuke said out of the blue. "Eh? Sure, but why?" I asked. "Because I said so!" I nodded. "Umm let's see...." I trailed off. "Yacchan!" I said, pointing at Kyousuke and he blushed at the nickname. "I guess that's fine..." Yacchan scratched the back of his neck. "What about me?" Yuu asked happily. "Let's see, since I'm calling Kyousuke Yacchan...I'll call you Yuuchan!" "That's cool! Call me Yuuchan then!" I giggled. "Sure!"