Chapter 05: Miu Iruma and Keebo

Y/n's P.O.V

Sunday~10:45  am

I sit inside the train as I listen to music through my headphones. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket to see a message from Miu.

 Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket to see a message from Miu

I type my reply and pressed send.

The train stopped and I got off. I look around looking for my best friend as I put my headphones around my neck. "Oi! Small tits!" I turned around to see Miu waving her hand with Keebo beside her. I walk to them and said, "Miu, could you stop calling me that in public? It's embarrassing." "Hmp! Don't wanna! Over my dead body!" She said as she crossed her arms and looked away. I comically sweat-dropped. "Hi Y/n. It's been awhile." 'Well at least Keebo is here.' I thought to myself before saying, "Hello Keebo." I turn back to Miu. "So Miu, what is this new shop you mentioned?"

She grabbed my hand and ran, with Keebo following behind. "Hey! Slow down!" I yelled but she continue to run as she drag me. We stop as Miu said. "We're here." I look up  to see a cat café. I deadpanned and sighed. "Miu... This is a cat café not a shop." "Sh-shut up! I know that! I just wanted to surprise you alright!" Miu turn away and I could see her ears are red. I giggled and we went inside. We search for a table then took our seats and ordered. Of course I ordered (favorite/dessert) and (favorite/beverage). As we wait for our food, a black cat came and saton my lap. I pet it and the cat purred and I smiled. "Why did you bring me here Miu?" I asked as I look at the cat. "I want you to relax. I'm sure that a month in an all-boys schools was stressful for you. So when I heard about this cat café, I decided to bring you here after you return from that school." Miu said as she blushed. "Really? Thank you." "N-no problem!"

I look at the cat again. 'Now that I think of it, this cat reminds me of someone.'  "Oya?" I look up to see a familiar black-haired bedhead. 'Speak of the devil.' I thought to myself. "Kuroo-san and...Kenma-san." "Yo Kitten. Did ya miss me?" I cringed. "As if." Kuroo put his hand on his chest, acting hurt. "Ah! That hurt me Y/n-chan!" Kenma and I look at each other and cringed. "Okay! Before we continue, mind if you can introduce yourselves first?" Miu said as we all look at her. "I'm Kuroo Tetsurou. And this guy over here is my childhood friend Kozume Kenma."  I just now noticed that there are four other guys with them.  "I'm Yaku Morisuke." a guy with the same height as me introduced himself. "I'm Noboyuki Kai." "Yamamoto Taketora. Pleased to meet you beautiful goddesses!" Both Miu and I blushed. "I'm Haiba Lev." I look at him and thought, 'He's so tall!'  "That sounds foreign." I said out loud without thinking. "Oh! I'm half-Russian and half-Japanese but I was born here in Japan so I can't speak Russian." "You heard that?!" "You kinda said that loudly so I heard it." "Oh." I said as my mouth formed into an "O" shape. "Kitten, introduce your friends to us." Kuroo said with his signature grin.

"I'm Iruma Miu! Ultimate Inventor!" "My name is Keebo. Ultimate Robot. Pleased to make your acquaintance." "You don't have to say what your ultimate talent is. Anyways, I'm Suoh Y/n." "So you're like me then!" Lev said with sparkling eyes. "Uhh, no. My father is half-French and half-Japanese but I can speak French because I've been to France a lot of times before. I can also speak in Russian, English, Chinese, Korean and many more. You can say I'm multilingual." "That's so cool! Say let's exchange numbers and maybe you could teach me sometime." Lev said as he bring out it phone. I smiled. "Sure." We exchanged numbers and I turnback to Kuroo. "Anyways Kuroo-san, not to be rude but what brings you here?" I asked. "I kinda heard about the new cat café here in Kyoto so we decided to check it out." I raised my brow. "But I thought you're a dog person Kuroo-san?" "Well actually--" "We dragged him here." Kenma, Yaku and Kai cut him off. I giggled. "Well it's time for us to leave. Bye kitten." I wave my hand as they left. Our food finally arrived and we start to eat.

17:00>>Suoh Estate

"I'm home." I said as I entered the mansion. Mom and Dad went out for a dinner date so it's just me, my brother, the maids and butlers. I sigh and went upstairs. I suddenly feel a presence behind me as I walk trough the hallways of the second floor heading to my room. "Y/n-chan~! My cute little sister come and give your big brother a hug!" I duck down as I successfully dodge my brother who attempted to hug me...again. Believe me this is not the first time he did that. "Nii-san, could you please stop doing that? I'm tired at the moment and I just want to watch anime until I go to sleep. So if you'll excuse me I'm going to my room now." I said as I walk pass him. "How cruel of you Y/n-chan! How cruel of you to reject your brother's love!" I ignored him as I entered my room.

I jump on my bed and bring my hands behind my head and lay down as I stare at the ceiling. I got up and went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my pajamas and hop on my bed and fell asleep.

To be continued...