Chapter 01:Yarichin Bitch Club

Y/n's P.O.V

I follow Toono and Kashima, whom I met earlier, as we go to the Photography Club. We arrived in front of the door and he opened it. What I saw inside traumatized me.

There's a pink-haired boy sitting on a table and a blue-haired boy pressing a vibrator against pinky's crotch, and he seems to be enjoying it. There are also 3 other boys watching. When they all realized the door was opened, they all turn their heads to look at us. I pulled Toono's sleeve. "Hm? What is it Y/n-kun?" I look down as I say, "I'm leaving." He just nodded and I slowly tiptoed away from the door as blondie talks to Toono and Kashima.

"Oh! Toono and Kashima! I see you've brought a new member." he said happily. I flinched and slowly turn my head. 'I'm dead.' "O-Oh! I'm not a new member. I-I j-just walked Toono-kun and Kashima-kun here. A-Anyways, bye-onara!" I turn around and start to run away but blondie wrapped his arms around me. I yelp in surprise. "I'm so happy. I never thought that the transfer student would join our club." he said as he struggled to pull me back to the room. "I never said I was joining! What were doing just now—UWAA!!" blondie managed to pull me back in and they all hold dildos and posed as they say,

"Welcome to the Yarichin Bitch Club!"
I stood there speechless and in shock.
I was not expecting to join a club like this.  'What did I get myself into?' I thought as I panic inside my head , but keep my composture on the outside. I turned to Toono for an explanation and he gave me a look that says "I told you so." I sighed. "Sorry Toono-kun, I should've listened to you. But you didn't tell me sooner!" "I tried to warn to beforehand but you said that you're 10 billion percent sure while calling me "plebeiean." I had to do it before you call me other names." "S-sorry." I look at my feet while playing with my fingers. "It's okay."

"I'm Akemi, I'm a top and the president of this club. Whenever you don't understand something, you can ask me." blondie—or should I say Akemi, introduced himself. "This pink-haired guy here is Yuri Ayato, he is a bi and the vice president of this club. He has a screw loose so it's hard to have a proper conversation with him, but he's good at blowjobs. And this is Shikatani Itsuki, he's a bottom and he likes to wear women's clothing. It may be hard to get along with him because of his germaphobia but is cooperative it comes to sex. This is Itome Koushirou, my adorable boyfriend. Like me, he's also a top. This is Toono Takashi, we still don't know whether he's a top or a bottom. And that is Kashima Yu, he's also a top." Suddenly, I felt someone lick my neck and I yelp in surprise. I turn around to see that blueberry from earlier. "For a guy, you sure have a girly voice." "Oh, is that so." I laugh awkwardly. "The name's Tamura Yui. Call me Tamu-senpai." He said as he went to sit on the couch. "Tamura-kun is a bi just like Yuri-kun." Akemi said happily.

"What's your name new member?" He asked happily. "Y/n...Y/n Suoh." I averted my eyes to look at anything but him. I feel uncomfortable near him. "Wow, not only you have a girly voice but you also have a girly name too." I hear Tamu-senpai say as he lay on the couch. "Well umm... My parents thought that I was a girl back then so they named me Y/n but when they realized I'm a boy they didn't even bother to change my name." I lied.

"Now newbie, allow me to explain what we do in this club." Tamu-senpai said as he approach me. "The only thing we do here is..." He whispered on my ear. "Sex." he pulled away and he smirk, seeing my blush. "So does that mean Toono-kun and Kashima-kun are—" "NONONONONONO! WE'RE STILL VIRGINS I PROMISE YOU!" Toono cut me off. I covered my ears as he yell. "Damn you commoner, you should know better than cutting me off mid-sentence. You almost made my ears bleed." I said as I put my hands in my pockets. "S-sorry." He mumbled as he look down. I feel bad for calling him those names but it's true that he almost made my ears bleed or was it just me overreacting.

"Oh and one more thing." I turn my attention to Akemi. "If you don't have sex at least 5 times in a month..." he clasps his hands together. "Then we'll have a gang bang." he said with a smile on his face. I shook in fear. I don't want to lose my virginity, but I don't want a gang bang either. I don't wamt this. Tears start to form in the corner of my eyes. Suddenly, the world went black.

Toono's P.O.V

Y/n suddenly collapse and I catched him before he reach the floor. I carried him bridal style and went to the door carrying our bags. "I'll take him to his dorm room. I'll be right back later." I said as I close the door and head to Y/n's dorm room. Once I reached the door, I look for his keys in his bag and opened it. It didn't look like a dorm room at all. It looks like an apartment; it has a main room, a mini kitchen, a bedroom and a private bathroom. Well it's understandable since he's the son of one of the richest families in japan.

I put his bag down beside the bed and set Y/n on his bed. I start to take off his shoes, then his socks. I then move to his sweater and lift it up and put it om the floor. Then I start to unbutton his shirt. Wait, is that a bandage? I slowly undo the buttons and saw the bandage covering his chest—er—rather her chest. Y/n started to move and she opened her eyes to see the blush on my cheeks.

She looked confused for a moment then looks at her chest. Realization hits her like a truck and she covered herself and moved back. "WH-WH-WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME YOU DEGENERATE!?" "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I SWEAR ON MY DEAD BODY!" I yelled as I cover my eyes. I hear her sigh. "It's alright. You didn't know, that I was a girl." it was silent for a moment, I had to admit, it felt awkward.

"I'll explain later. For now, give me some change of clothes please." I nodded and went to get her some clothes from her closet; a simple white t-shirt and basketball shorts and I also took a bra but I didn't look. These clothes are all for boys—well, except for the undergarments. I went to give her the clothes and she said a simple "thank you" and I turn around.

"You can look now." I turn around and she pat the spot next to her, telling me to sit down. I did so and listened to her explanation. So her dad transferred her here at Mori Mori Academy because he thought she could focus more on her studies and also because this is a prestigious school and since this is an all-boys school, she decided to cut here long brown hair and dress as a boy.

"Are you going to tell everyone?" Y/n suddenly asked out of the blue. "About what?" "That I'm a girl...?" "No I won't. I know you're doing this for the sake of your future and that you don't want to let your parents down. I promise that I won't tell anyone about you being a girl. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me." I gave her the kindest smile I could ever give and she smiled back. "Thank you Toono-kun." "Anything for a friend."

To be continued...