Chapter 07: Date

[Tetsuna (Author): hello reader-sans. It's been awhile. I apologize for not publishing any chapters. Our exams just ended a yesterday so hopefully I get to write and continue my other books. Also I apologize in advance if Yuri is out of character, his character was pretty hard to write and I had a hard time. I hope you'll like this chapter.]

3rd Person's P.O.V

It's a normal school day. Y/n sat on her desk as she wait for the bell to ring, tapping her finger on the table as she stare at the window beside her. The last bell rang and she start to fix her things. "Ready to go?" Kaito ask as he went to her desk and Y/n nodded. The two left their classroom and head to the clubroom with Y/n humming a happy tune. The taller looks at her at the corner of his eye, noticing her behavior. "You seem happy today, did something happen?" He ask as he look away. "Nothing happened, I just feel happy that's all." Kaito nodded and decided to shrug it off for awhile, but he still can't help but wonder; 'What happened that made her so happy?' 

[Tetsuna(author): then why don't you just admit that you like her and that you're jealous that someone else made her happy and not y--

Kaito: //blushes* shut up! I don't like her and I'm NOT jealous!

Tetsuna(author): Oya? Megane-kun is being a tsundere~

Kaito: //still blushing* No I'm not!

Hayato: Tetsuna-san, sometimes I wonder how you're related to Kuroo-san but now I kinda get the resemblance between you two

Y/n: ...uhm...

Tetsuna(author):  Don't mind us Y/n-san, please continue with the story. And if you have questions, yes Kuroo--or should I say Tetsurou-niisan is my relative, to put it simply my cousin (meh, it's my OC who's cousins with Kuroo)]

The both of them arrived and they went inside to wait for the others to arrive. As they did so, Y/n sat down playing games on her phone to pass time--at least that's what Kaito thought. One by one, everyone arrived and they finally opened the club.  As the members busied themselves by entertaining the guests, Kaito stood by the side, writing on his black notebook from time to time as he observe them. "Y/n, look so happy today. Did something happen?" He hear a random girl ask the brunette. "Nothing, I just feel happy. That's all."  Y/n responded. Kaito looks away as he continue writing.

Timeskip >> Friday // 5:50 pm - Clubtime

The Host club entertains the guests as usual. Kaito stood at his usual spot doing his thing as a certain pair of twins approach him. "Say vice Prez." "Prez looks so happy these past  few days." "Did somethin' happen that made her look so happy?" They both ask as the trio looks at Y/n. Kito sighs, adjusting his glasses. "If only I knew the reason why she's happy, I could've told you guys already." The twins sighed as they watch the guests leave one by one. "What are you guys sighing for?" Alex ask as he walk to them with Hayato beside him. "Well, have you notice something about Y/n lately?" Kaito asked. "Lately? Well I noticed how she's been so happy these past few days." "I also noticed that she's always on her phone lately." Hayato joins in the conversation. "But what could that mean?" Kaito ask as he put his index finger and thumb on his chin. Alex suddenly gasped out of nowhere. "Don't tell me she..." "If you're thinking about Y/n-chan having a boyfriend, that would be impossible." Hayato said as he sighed. 'Why do I like this guy again?' he thought to himself.