Chapter 06: Back to Ouran

3rd Person's P.O.V

Alex and Y/n exit the limo as they stood in front of the school gates. They went inside the school grounds and separated to go to their respective classrooms. As the brunette placed her bookbag on her seat, a familiar voice greets her. "Good morning, Y/n." The girl look up to see her friend, Kaito. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Kaito." The boy flicked his glasses as he ask, "Shall we go?" Y/n nodded and they proceeded to leave the classroom and head to music room 3. On the way they met two of their friends; Hana and Sara. "Yo Kai! Mornin' Prez!" Sara greeted them quite loudly as her twin just nodded and said; "Mornin'."  "Good morning to you too Sara and Hana." Y/n greet back with a smile as she look at them. "So, how was Mori Mori? I heard from Al-senpai that you met yer childhood friend there!" "Sara, stop with that Kansai dialect. It's gettin' annoying." Hana said to her twin. "Shut yer crap! You always use Kansai too! And did I ever complain? No! And now yer complainin' about me speakin' in that dialect!" "I'm not complainin'! I just said that it's gettin' annoyi--" "Okay that's enough you two." Y/n said as she went between the two as she grabbed their shoulders. She's still smiling but not that usual sweet smile she usually have which caused the twins to shake. "Don't start fighting first thing in the morning. Y/n just got back and you're giving her stress again." Kaito said as he look at the two as the twins quivered in fear. "S-sorry..." (hehe like a mom and dad scolding their kids)

The four first years continue to walk to the clubroom a.k.a music room 3 as if nothing happened. "By the way, why did ya cut yer hair Prez?" Hana asked the brunette as they arrive. "No reason. I just feel like I should change my style a bit." They went inside and waited for the others to arrive. "Everyone's here. Sorry we're late." Alex said as he and Hayato entered the room. "Good morning. Sorry we're late. Alex keeps getting side-tracked and flirting with girls he met." Hayato said as he went beside Y/n. "Hey! That's just rude!" The taller blonde said as he got ignored by the shorter blonde. Y/n clapped her hands, getting everyone's attention. "Now that everyone's here. It's time to open the club."

Timeskip >> 4:00 pm - After School // Clubtime

The bell rang, telling the students that classes for the day is done and it's time for club activities. Y/n put her things in her bookbag, stood up and stretched. She carried her bag as Kaito walk to her. "Shall we go?" "Yes, we shall." Kaito chuckled as the brunette giggled. The pair left the classroom side by side. "Ping"  Y/n took her phone out and opened it to see a message from Yacchan.

 "Ping"  Y/n took her phone out and opened it to see a message from Yacchan

After that short conversation, the girl puts her phone back in her bag. They went inside the clubroom and the brunette play (favorite/game) on her Nintendo Switch. The others arrive and they start to open the club. Not long after opening, students start to flood the room and chose their table. Alex flirting with girls as usual, Hayato eating his sweets while hugging Usa-chan and talking to some girls--well more like the girls trying to start a conversation with him,  Sara and Hana doing their act of being lovey-dovey twins, Kaito standing in the side writing on his black notebook, and Y/n making girls gay for her and making men fall in love with her. She's just so popular that she receives tons of confessions every week. Some were girls and some were boys but all of them ended up getting rejected and heartbroken.

Kaito look up from his notebook to see a boy with orange hair walk to Y/n. The boy looks so nervous you could literally see him shaking. "U-um..." Everyone in the room stop what they are doing and turn to the boy. 'Eh?' 'Don't tell me...' 'Is this what I think it is?'  Alex, Sara and Hana thought as they look at each other. "Y/n-san..." "Yes?" the brunette smiled as she wait for the boy to continue. "P-please meet me at the school fountain later after club. I want to tell you s-something." Everyone in the room except Y/n deadpan as they thought the same thing; 'Here we go again. Another confession.'  The brunette nodded and said, "Sure." The boy left and Y/n sat back down. "So, as I was saying..."

After club activities>>

Everyone left after closing the club and Y/n proceed to go to the school fountain. The wind blowing her hair. She turn around to see the boy earlier. "So, what is it do you want to tell me?" She ask as she tuck her hair behind her ear. "Y/n-san, I..." the boy trailed off. "I like you! Please go out with me!" The boy bowed his head, closing his eyes. "I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. I want to focus on my studies first. But I hope that you will find the right one for you." The boy ran off, crying. Y/n sighed as she walk to the school gates to  see her brother waiting for her inside the limo. She went inside and took her switch out from her bag. "So how did it go?" The blonde ask as he watch his sister play (favorite game) on her switch. "The usual." It became quiet after that and the only sound you can hear is Y/n's game.

"Young master, we're here." The chauffer said as they enter the estate. The siblings exit the limo and went inside the mansion. "We're home." "Welcome home you two." Their mother Haruhi said as she walk to them. "Where's your father?" she asked. "No idea. Maybe he's coming home later." Alex said as he and Y/n went upstairs to their rooms. Y/n jumped on her bed and lay down staring at the ceiling. "What a day."

To be continued...

*Author's corner*

Tetsuna (Author): btw to all the reader-sama out there, I'm going to ask a question that is related to tomorrow's chapter.

What is your ideal date? If you don't mind please comment down below.

Now then, I'm sorry for wasting your time. See you in the next chapter.