1: The Forest Flys

3rd person pov:

A forrest that's deep and dense seems quiet until you head deeper than most care to venture. That's where you'll see them. Within the darkness is shooting stars speeding from one tree to another. However one is so fast that it creates a breeze to spead pollen and magic around. Faster than a blink of an eye, it spreads feathers out like fairy dust. That's where they get the name from. However this one is different from ones in the past. This fay is the fairy King, and he holds more magic than all of his followers combined. His name is keigo takami but his people call him hawks. With air acrobatics, he dodges trees, limbs, and other obstacles in his way. As he sends his magical feathers out to give to the forest. Not only is this to nurture the forest life, but it is also for protection from outside humans. Only those that are blessed by a fay may live within it's borders. As Hawks continues his duty. He loses his people because of his speed. This is comin, so his people spread out to catch him if something should go wrong.

Iida:"My lord! Wait a sec!"

"Can't stop!"

"But it's happening again!"

Hawks stops and looks back at his second in command.

"Do you mean that thing?"

Iida nods frantically. So Hawks Flys beside him to get details.

"Where is it?"

"They're at the north end, but it's too dangerous my lord. Those flames seem to be brighter than normal. Plus it's spreading at a faster rate. They'll burn a fourth of the forrest before you can even get there."

Hawks Flys up above the canopy of the trees to see smoke coming from five miles away.  Iida tries calling out to him, but as usual he ignores the warning. Flying to the scene. Hawks thinks to himself.

^this is the fifth fire in under a year since he went missing.^ "please be alright enji."

As Hawks gets there. He gives half of his feathers to nearby living trees to speed their growth in order to smother the flames. Tired and now speed cut dramatically. Hawks lands his feet on the forrest bed to rest before heading back home.

With a wipe of his brow and a sigh of relief. Hawks walks around in search for clues. It is at the center he finds a scorch mark from dark magic of a fallen one. Keigo backs away from the mark in fear.

"Who could've done this? Wait, could I have-"

Hawks thinks back to when he kissed enji to bless him as a member of the mother's forest.

"No it can't be him. I sensed no impurities, or malicious intentions from him. So who is it. The wind blows and rattles the leaves. Hawks listens to them and hears someone's faint breathing hidden behind a nearby tree. With a serious glare. Hawks looks in that direction before giving chase. Whatever it is has more speed than Hawks. Thus it gets away from him, but not before leaving behind a scent of blood and charcoal. About that time, iida finds Hawks.

"My lord what's the matter? You seem to have something on your mind."

"It's nothing. I just need to sleep that's all."

What his people doesn't know is Hawks kept a secret from then. That now he worries will end up biting him in the long run. The secret romance between him and a human.