7: Blue, Blue Eyes

3rd person pov:

A ghostly figure stands before Hawks. A child with white hair, bandaged arms, bandaged neck, and chains on wrists. It wipes away tears to show blueish silver eyes. Hawks reaches out to hold the boy's hand. Only for the boy to step back.

"It's alright touya. It's me, keigo. What happened to you? Why did you and your family leave ten years ago? Not to mention you haven't aged since then. Please talk to me. I just wanna be there for you like we use to be."

Then it hits Hawks.

^the smell of this bed, the marks on the walls, and him like this infront of me.^

Hawks looks down while crying.

"I'm sorry that I failed you. I guess that's why your family isn't by the forest anymore. Just tell me who hurt you and I'll avenge your death."

Touya smiles softly and raises an arm to point back at keigo. In shock, Hawks wants more answers. His fears came true. How he blamed himself for the todoroki family vanishing.

"I-"

About that time touya starts walking away. So Hawks reaches out again.

"Please wait! I..... I gotta know what happened! Touya I love you, and I never meant to hurt you or anyone! I even still have the blue spider Lilly you gave m.......e."

The sudden feeling of being sleepy knocks Hawks out cold forcefully. To Hawks, touya still stands there, but actually it's dabi gritting his teeth in disgust with blood trickling down his cheeks from the scars below his eyes.

"Stupid fay, he's never coming back. It's thanks to your blessing on his family..... that they're all dead.

A//N:
Sorry for the short chapter. Got this far before writers block. So I'll update when I can. Needless to say I won't stop brainstorming until I get more to write. See you all next chapter ❤💙