15: A Piece of Me

3rd person pov:

As the fay are out searching for hawks. They all sense a dark presence coming in waves. All awhile trees start to wither away. That's when the mother tree shields them from the decay and brings everyone to her roots for protection.

Iida: "What's happening?"

Izuku: "Could thus be a fallen one trying to kill us?"

Iida: ^Where are you when we need you hawks?^

Hawks contiiusness is trapped in dark magic from the first fallen one. In it is multiple memories of those who have also fallen. The one that catches Hawks attention is the sight of Touya Todoroki. So Hawks reaches for him. Only to be sucked into his memories.

It's about that time when waves of decay stop. The mother tree let's her children free to see that the forrest is gone, and only the mother tree remains. In the distance stands a castle that belonged to Hawks father many years ago. Who should walk out then Hawks himself. Only something is wrong. His appearance has changed. Wings are red with black tips, his eyes are white, and body is riddled with cracking lines. All awhile a spiked magic crown floats around his head. With a smirk and a puff of dust. Hawks vanishes. Only for iida to hear a splatter behind him. He turns to see that Hawks has used his wings to cut down two fay by the names of Koda and shoji.

Iida: "M.. my lord?"

"HEHEHEAHAHAHAAHA!!!"

I laugh sends everyone in panic as they scatter to get away. Some run away and compare Hawks to his evil father who ruled before him. Iida is frozen with fear as he watches some put up a fight. Only to be brutally slaughtered.

Dabi curls up on the bed in the basement blocked from using the fallen magic to break free. While trapped in the dark. He thinks back to his past that seems to be repeating on his end.

My Fay In A CageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara