9: The Caged Heart

3rd person pov:

As Hawks began to speak. Two hands made up of magic grab his mouth and chin to silence him.

"Wh- mmmh."

"Shut it fay. I'm working on getting answers from you without the bull shitting around. Plus I don't know if you can cast magic with words."

^i wish, but only two I know can.^

Dabi's index finger lights on fire as he draws a circle in mid air. After that spikes are added and in the center is a brain. With a flick of his wrist. The circle turns into a ring on hawks head. Not knowing what it was for scared Hawks. He tried to move his arms away from his sides but of no use.

"Relax, this is to get the truth out of you. So now i ask you. Was that regaining magic before midnight the natural way you told me about."

^like I'd tell y-^"No." *Wait that's my voice, but I didn't say anything.^

"So you know other ways to regain it. What are they?"

^maybe he's reading my mind. So I gotta think about kittens, or turtles or-^ "we regain magic over a long rest until morning. We can also barrow from nearby nature, and if we make love either to ourselves or someone we love. We can get all of our magic back at once. It's to protect our fay family. "^no please stop.^

Hawks gets flustered as dabi looks in interest. So he draws another ring. This time smaller and with a heart instead.

^Wait no, YOU CAN'T!^

Hawks thrashes around as dabi gets closer.

"Mmmmghmmf"

^i swear when these hands come off I'm gonna-^

About that time they fade away. So he spat in his direction. Only for him to smirks and block it with the ring. Thus causing it to start pulsing.

"Thank you for completing the magical contract willingly."

With a place of his hands on my chest. The ring burns into my chest and locks a cage around my heart. The pain is nothing like Hawks has ever felt. The rings release Hawks to fall on his knees.

"With this restraints won't be needed anymore. Soon you'll give everything to me, but for now I have you a better room. So when you're ready. Fallow me to your new home."

Confused and aroused, Hawks tries to get on his feet. Only to fall into Dabi's arms.

"Want me to carry you?"

He says with a smug look. Causing Hawks to push away and huff. Just down the hall is a room filled with plants.

"I've set a limit to how much you can retain to stay alive. Any magic gathered from these with go to me for use. So enjoy this room while the beauty lasts."

Hawks looks around in aw as dabi leaves him there alone, and with the door wide open to explore.