14: The Monster's Madness

3rd person pov:

During the healing process l. Hawks remembers the sensation of dabi inside of him. While the presence of something evil chokes him. The feeling of cracks around his throat that went around his heart and down to his butt. A crispy voice laughing and saying to Hawks.

"Give into him. Let yourself go and become one with the person you love."

^i..... I don't-^

"Don't lie. Deep inside you know who he is. To prove I'm right. I'll show you what he's keeping from you."

Hawks sits up to see that he's in a magic circle that has restored all of his magic and feathers. Along with healing his injuries. Hawks looks around to see no one in sight. Yet the locked cabinet clicks and cracks open.

In the next room is dabi sitting on the floor with the bowl. He's deep 8nto meditation. So Hawks gets up to look in the cabinet.

Dabi talks with tenko.

^Why did you interfere master?^

"I had to move things along. Otherwise your resolve would've softened. Now I know you're in love with that fay. I can't have him staying around with free will. So I've sent him a message. One about your past with evidence."

Tenko smirks as dabi realizes what's happening, but before dabi can pull out of his trance state. He hears Hawks scream out in pain.

"AAAHAAAHGH!!"

"Now you may leave little one."

Dabi gets out of his trance to see Hawks on his knees and curled up around a huge jar.

"H...how could this have happened? I thought my mark would've protected you and your family. I'm sorry,...... I'm sorry,...... i..m  s..o..r..rr..y E...Enji.

Hawks sniffling studers show how much he cared for enji and his family. For what was in the jar was enji's head.

Dabi walks up to Hawks.

"So I guess you know now."

Hawks looks up to see a pissed off dabi looking down at him.

"Were you the one w..who did this?"

In a cold tone, dabi responds.

"Yes, I killed the todoroki family."

Hawks sets down enji's head and stands up with a sway to his body. It's as if he's a ragdoll or a puppet in his movements. His eyes however are dark and cold with rage.

"If that's true. Then I have no other choice than to kill you Dabi."

Dabi flair up ready to fight. Only when hawks charges at him. A fire cage is formed around Hawks, and it wasn't Dabi's doing. Tenko uses Dabi's magic to trap Hawks and put another spell on him. This causes a crack to form in Hawks heart.

"What is the meaning of this master?"

"You've served me well Dabi. Now to put the king under my control. Since his heart and mind are broken from rage. I have the perfect opportunity to reincarnate. Dabi charges at Hawks to try and free him. But the binding cuffs that were on Hawks, now are on him. They push Dabi in the basement and lock him there until the mind decay is complete.