2: Spider Lilly

3rd person pov:

Hawks Flys back with iida to the center of the forest. Where the largest tree resides. That's where all fay live. Large branches of the tree form houses built from the knots in the bark. However Hawks is at the top of the tree. Where it peeks above the canopy of the forest.

Hawks opens the door and slams it in iida's face. Since the whole way back iida wouldn't shut up. Once Hawks belly flops on his bed. He turns to his nightstand and smiles softly at the one gift he received from his love. A blue spider lilly with red shimering spots on the peddles.

"If only I could see you again."

He mutters as his eyes slowly close from exostion.

He dreams of flying freely in the open sky. Away from any forest or trees. Then fire shoots out from below the clouds and surrounds him in a cage. Hawks searches around to find himself in the burning forest surrounded by his dead fay family.

"No this can't be happening."

A figure claps behind him slowly as he approaches.

Sharp teeth and red eyes, the figure says.

"Now finish the job."

Hawks hears enji's voice. So he turns around to see that Hawks feathers have pinned the red haired male to the mother tree as it burns. With no control of his body. Hawks draws his feather sword to strike him down.

"No please...... I can't!"

Just as Hawks is about to hit enji. He hears enji say.

"It's your fualt for blessing my family."

As the blade closes in. Hawks wakes up. With chest pounding and heavy breathing. Hawks tries to calm down from his nightmare. Only to wake up to the sounds of fay screaming.

"The tree is burning!"

Hawks jumps out of bed and Flys out to see smoke boiling up. So he darts down to see the sight of blue flames on the ground. While trying to put them out. He smells blood and charcoal again. A figure in the woods begins to run away once more. Since Hawks saw it. He gave chase while lending most of his feathers to the others in order to put the fire out. Just as Hawks was two miles away from the others. The figure turns sharply to the right. So when hawks follows. He's met with a ball of blue flames that surrounds him like a bubble.

"You think this'll hold me? How childish of you to think I'm so weak."

The more feathers used to try and extinguish the fire. The stronger it became. Soon Hawks began to get dizzy. So he fell to his knees. About that time is when the bubble turned into magical bindings that wrapped Hawks in rings to prevent him from moving. He magic was being drained as feathers slowly fade away to fule the rings.

"Who are y-"

As he spoke. Rings went around his neck like a collar. It silenced him with light constriction of his vocal cords. The figure that is shrouded in a black vail of flames and dark magic of the fallen picks Hawks up. Once over the shoulder, they walk far out to the furthest end of the forest. About halfway there, Hawks is too tired from draining to stay awake.

^damnit..... I let myself get caught...... I...... I'm sorry for letting you all.............down.^