6: Phantom of A Child

3rd person pov:

As Hawks looks around the massive room. He soon discovers a bathroom. Seeing fresh clothes in a closet nearby with some towels.

"I think a bath might do me some good. "

With bath water running. Hawks continues to look around. Unfortunately there's no other way out than the door atop some stairs. So he heads bath to turn off the water. Relaxing his tiny wings in the water made the pain subside for the time being. Trying not to fall asleep before he's finished was hard, but he managed to. Once done, Hawks decided to wear some shorts and nothing else before getting in bed. The bed seemed to have a bit of magic from someone else, and a smell that he knew. Yet Hawks couldn't recall from where or whom it belonged to.

^it doesn't matter right now. I just need to regain my strength. Tomorrow is gonna be rough.^

Meanwhile dabi is in another room. He holds a vial of what appears to be blood over a bowl of magical glowing liquid.

"Will this be enough to satisfy your hunger?"

Whispers cherp inside his mind before screams follow. So dabi grabs his head and backs away from the table in pain.

"I see, so you want it all? Fine but I'm keeping the trophy."

Dabi looks up in a cabinet at a jar on the top shelf and smirks with victory.

"Now who's laughing you old basterd?"

One by one dabi empties each jar except the one he looked at. Revealing bones, muscles, and other body parts of what appears to be four humans. Crushing it all with a hand cranked device that won't stop until bones are dust and everything else is goo.

Hawks however isn't asleep. With Cheeks red and heavy breathing, Hawks suddle movements under blankets tell a story of him doing something natural to regain some magic faster. Unfortunately his power isn't growing.

^i have to do this. It's my only chance of fighting back to escape. ^

As Hawks realized that it was no use. He finally stopped fighting the feeling  of exostion.

Dabi slams his hands against the table in anger.

"They weren't enough? How much do you fucking need!? I've done everything you've requested of me! "

Dabi feels a sudden serge of magic coming from the restraints on Hawks. It's all being collected into the staff and fed to the liquid. From green to blue it glows with the desire dabi wanted.

"I see, so the fay is what you want. Very well. I'll feed him to you soon. "

Dabi walks out of the room and heads towards Hawks with something to help him sleep in hand if needed.

Hawks starts to drift off to sleep. Only to feel magic behind him. The moment Hawks turns around in fear. Shock and surprise hits him like a brick wall.

"I.....it can't be. Is it really you...... touya?"