PROLOGUE ✿

breaks on the roads in town of encanto , casita breaking, everything was overwhelming for the people of encanto

breaks on the roads in town of encanto , casita breaking, everything was overwhelming for the people of encanto. Worried about their homes and about the madrigals.

"Hey camilo..." there was a silence. for the first time you called him by his name because he never wanted to hear a nicknames especially from you.
you could only hear sobs coming out from his mouth.

you sighed and sat beside him and put your legs over your chest being on the same position with him.

" we don't have a house now..casita is gone.. the c-candle is gone.. mirabel...she's gone. m-my gift is..gone too.. im useless i- i don't know what will i be if im not me i- i don't know who i am anymore.."

he confessed still hiding his face. you knew he was having identity crisis ever since. he only sees himself being useful when he's not him. though he might be the prankster of his family , yet he cared about them so much.

you sighed before speaking

"you are.. camilo madrigal. the family's theatre kid , the one who causes laugther at the town...everyone looks at you as a sweetheart.. you are the person who makes the babies stop crying and making their parents rest...you are pepa's lovable son. You might see yourself being only useful when your others.. but trust me. You are the real miracle of their lives. You make everything easier for them.. you look out for their kids once they are off to somewhere... you take care of your brother aswell.. you know- everything about you is just so....important. You- yourself is one of the best thing that happened in the town."

You stopped and continued

" you are camilo madrigal. the second child of pepa and felix , big brother to antonio.. has a beautiful eyes...curly hairs..and cute freckles.."

you finished your sentence as you suddenly stopped hearing sobs. He slowly looked up to you.. his eyes were still puff from crying.

he looked at you not saying anything.. so you just went to look at the view. you knew he won't reply anyways. but you also know that deep in , he appreciated those words from you.

"Y/n.." he called you slowly standing up and patting dowm his poncho to make the leaves go. As you looked up to him and slowly stand up.. facing him

he was about to say something when someone called him.

"MILO!" oh. you assumed that must be emerencia. His childhood bestfriend.. well you were there too but he never considered you one though..

you looked up to him still waiting but he looked badk at waving emerencia.

"i..- nevermind" he said after completely turning his back from you again and walking away.

you just let out a small smile and sighed. Well this always happens . But this time you expected him to answer you without getting annoyed but ha. Well it wasn't a right time maybe?

you are cecilia's older cousin. you were pretty close with mirabel and "camilo" but not that close to him. he dislike you because he thinks that you are trying to own his place from being everyones sweetheart and babysitter. Well you also like kids so you couldn't resist when they asked you to be with them.. but camilo thinks at it different.

once you were six. Mirabel invited you for dinner but camilo won't stop throwing a tantrum until he makes you go. He won't stop forcing his mother to let you go home. Her mother was apologizing for his acts towards you. You remembered he even cried in the dinner because you were there. He invited emerncia so that she could have your seat and casita couldn't be able to built a seat immediately for you so you had to go up with your food to nursery or mirabel's room so you could eat. You were embarrassed to everyone in the dinner. Though they all reassured you that they were sorry..but that feeling couldn't go away,you remember that night,everyone was so nostalgic but you know you are crying that night will eating. Looking to the view outside of nursery's window.

when will you be able to realize that you were slowly getting torned by him

YOUNG LOVE =PAIN
story by tofuuzi.