SIES- WARM FEELING

"Hey are y-you uh okey" a sudden voice out of nowhere made you startled ,your body jerked up and you immediately hold bought your hands near your chest, dios mio camilo

"m-me? Yeah totally fine!" You replied to him trying not to sound nervous because you are near shitting on your party pants ( lmao )

"here uh i still have tia's arepa, i kept it for later but i think you need-" he says making an expressions and lifting his brows , you know theatre kids thing.

"CAMI"

"MILO COME QUICK"

someone yelled out making us both look at that direction, camilo sighs in disbelief and groaned after answering

"Coming!" He yelled at emerencia who's eagerly waiting for him.

Camilo could only pull the back of his hair out of frustration, he just wanted to talk to you. Don't look at it in any other way but his hermana suggested to him that he should try being nice at y/n. So as well he wanted to remove the annoyed and unexplained feelings when he sees y/n. Plus he also noticed that y/n was being distant for a day or two now...so something is definitely not right.

After that night, camilo's thoughts were just on you. Are you okey? What happened to you? He doesn't know but he cant drift his mind off to you, he couldn't sleep aswell, but he needed to since tomorrow, another day another hell of practice.

"Wait no, uh i think yeah-" Camilo said while trying to fix his self but didn't succeed so you help him positiong his gun properly.

"You just need to focus and then there, low your head just a little, your hands, yeah like that..." You teach him, you notice that he flinched slightly when you touched his head.

That when he just stared at you, not focusing on the gun, instead, You.

He don't know why he sudden stare at you whenever you are around when you do something that he don't see yet.

But he can't remove his eyes to you now, he just realized of how cool,pretty, and attractive you are.

Your features are perfectly shape,and he admires the most is your eyes.

You feel his head at you and that when you realize that he was not focusing on what you're teaching.

You just then stared back at him, a minute.

You first time see his face up this close, you never get to him this close.

That when you realized that you really love him.

"Uhh, i think you get it now huh" You said to him and smiled that made him back to reality.

You distance to him and see Emerencia is doing great now.

"You know, i need to teach others more, yeah? Just seek help to Emerencia when you're in trouble, or me"  You smiled to him again then walk towards Luisa.

Camilo just nod and smile, Emerencia walk to him and nudge.

"You two are really something, huh? Are you two together now?" Emerencia tease Camilo.

"Please stop teasing about us now, we really aren't!" Camilo try to convince her but seems really not.

Camilo watch you figures walking away while still smilling, and Emerencia is fangirling over you two.

After a while of a heavy practice, you guys decided to explore the deeo forest on encanto again.

"Man, i don't know that this exist in Encanto.." You said to Mirabel while wondering at the colorful and bright place even it is night, you guys found another pond again but thus time a little bit bigger

"Hmm, you wanna go there?" Mirabel who are holding on your arms then pointed to the pond

"Maybe later, no way don't tell me-" You said to her but she already pull you into the pond  and found out that everyone is their too. Antonio,Isabela and Luisa are already in the pool, playing.

"Oh thanks goodness i thought you will push me there-" You said in belief but Mirabel interrupted you.

"LUISA!" Mirabel called out to her sister and Luisa get it right away at the knowing glance.

Mirabel remove her clothes, she had already dressed the swimsuit, so she jumped to the pond  right away. Didn't know this girl was too ready for a swim.

"Sorry for this, Y/n." Luisa smirked to you then throw you at the pond  that made you yelp.

"Damn you Mira! I don't dress yet!, oh shit its so cold.." You said shouting to Mirabel but they just laughed at you, you get up from the pool while shivering.

"That's so rude of you, Mira!" Isabela said to her sister then laugh but you just glared at them until you felt some warm above your shoulders

You looked up and found out that it's Camilo.

Camilo's ruana.

He put it to you so it will reduce the cold in your body, so he's only wearing a shirt now and then he sat beside you.

"Thank you, you sure you don't need this?" You ask him while holding the ruana and wrap it around you.

"I'm not cold, so it's better for you to wear it.." Camilo said to you smiley so you smiled back.

He streched his arm then put his right arm to your shoulders

You just chuckled at the move and the two of you watch the others having fun.

Young Love= Pain
by tofuuzi

A/n

Happy Birthday miraboo! aaahhhh sorry for late update hzhzhzh and thanks for aIippy for helping me again! See you all on next update if I'll be mentally stable again...but my eye vision makes it worse😅