TRES - YOU.

you , your father , abuelo and your cousins timoteo and cecilia are now in the courtyard of casa madrigal. Your abuelo is talking to abuela madrigal while cece and tonito is playing your father is getting entertained by the telenovela's of bruno's rats.  You were completely out of your thoughts still thinking about mirabel's words. Timoteo nugged you looking at you confusedly.

"what are you thinking about? You seems lost n/n" he asked you with concerned face.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all teo" you replied to him trying not to sound nervous. Your  heartbeat was increasing minute by minute and your hands started to shake out of nowhere and you started sweating. Timoteo held your hand and the concern was fully shown on his face.

"should i- i get arepa's from señora julieta i-" he told you still holding your hands. He started panicking but i assured him

"No no its fine! Its just ah uhm a panick attack yeah! Its happens out of nowhere.." you tried to smile at him which you successfully did.

"Y/n!" Mirabel and dolores both said quickly pulling you into a hug.

"I heard your heart was beating too loud, are you okey?" Dolores asked. Of course she can hear it

"ah yeah just a simple panick attack.." you told them calmy still trying to focus on your breathings

"SIMPLE?" They both yelled in union making the olders looked at them. They both gave an apologetic glance as the olders continued to mind their own business

"y/n this is not simple! I will ask mama -" mirabel was cut off by the call of her mama saying its dinner already.  Julieta asked us if there's something wrong but i quickly answered her that it was nothing before these two could. She gave us and suspicious look but soon she go away.

not noticing the two figures near us, i quickly pulled away dolores and mirabel to the dining table as casita pushed us too.

on the other side , camilo was confused, it was the first time you ignored his presence, well usually you would throw a hug and annoy him just to get a hello back if you saw him, but now he and emerencia is literally on your side yet you still didn't notice them. But he didn't think of it too hard since he looks like he was even thankful for it because you didn't annoy him. Emerencia noticed him and nugged him but he just shrugged. Ah yes emerencia spends most of her time in the casita , they commonly have a sleep over along with antonio. Pepa and the others always teased camilo to emerencia but he kept denying it saying their were only friends. Well they were though.

as the you guys sat on the table , you were placed beside isabela and mirabel. Cece on the side of antionio. Your papa with bruno still talking about rat telenovelas. You seemed to notice the two familiar figures , you quickly realize that it was camilo and emerencia so you tried to ignore them and paid no attention. Mirabel leaned over you and whispered something

"So you up with it?" She asked in a quiet voice. You nodded at her still kind of shaking as you held the looking wine glass ( of course its a water) camilo seemed to notice your shaking and tensed figure as he raised his brows. Mirabel noticed his primo's eyes and smirked a little. She's very sure that this plan will work. Dolores looked at them with an confused face.  Mirabel and y/n didn't paid attention  to it because it would make something worse.

"Salud"

as you guys started eating with a lot of chitchats, bruno talking about how luisa almost crashed his one rat and looking like about to cry, luisa pouting still guilty about it but surely she didn't mean it.

"Me and Fernando has talked about training you all on proper defense and how to hold an weapons" abuela looked at us, julieta and pepa were shocked so as their husband. Your father and your abuelo looked at you with a smile on their faces. Oh Gosh

"Of course tonito , teo and cece are not a part of it" abuela alma stated looking at her daugthers reassuringly.

" we do not know when will horsemens will come and attack our town again. We need you to learn more about this so you'll  be able to continue to fight for our town. But of course we'll not force you and wait for your parents approval." Your abuelo stated to everyone. You tried to avoid your fathers looks. But as your father started to speak..

"Oh my mija y/n ! I enrolled her back the to an arnis class and she so on learned how to handle a shotgun!" Papa looked at them saying it proudly. I looked at him shocked, we promised not to tell anyone about this because you were anxious that people would start distancing their selfs from you. Because of your grandfather experiences it after being the chief of the town along with abuelo pedro back then. Your father being the only child of him, he also needed to learn about it. So as you being the only unica hija of your father and grandfather.

isabela and mirabel pushed their seat back looking at you with wide eyes as isabela started growing uh cactus? They both looked terrified..

"HEY NO! I.do.not.kill. a-and uh don't worry im only allowed to uh use it when time for practice and uhm yeah WHEN NEEDED!" You slightly raised your voice trying to convince them..well its true though

they all calmed down for a bit after panicking. Abuelo talked about no one is getting harmed and he will be the own who will train us with the help of papa. Soon the parents agreed because they trust your abuelo and abuela alma. They  will also needed  to get trained for a little self defense.

"Will emerencia train too?" Camilo asked making everyone looked at them but you didn't.

"her parents approval will be needed." Your abuelo said back with his normal stern voice. He was used to it for being in field for years.

"She doesn't have parents" Camilo answered making emerencia slightly uncomfortable and you saw how camilo tried to console her making your heart drop.

" then the decision will be hers" your abuelo told him

"I i will join!" Emerencia replied.

as everything was settled,tomorrow will be the immediately training. Mirabel and isabela invited yoy for a sleep over but you simply refused. They know what's going on so they let you go.

Walking back to your house you sent a small glance and waving back to the casita.

your father put his arms over your shoulder and asked

"problems about love?" Your father asked you teasingly. You sighed and slowly nodded

"What seems to be the problem mi amor?" He asked again.

"i don't know papa..i thought this was just a happy crush on camilo but it doesn't seem to be on that way...i uh felt hurt only by how he's looking at me but when he loom at others it would turn into sincere one..i don't seem to find a reason why he dislike me , like he could just be my friend for once!" You confessed to your father. You saw how camilo looks at emerencia,his mother,and everyone on his family with a lot of care and sincere with it, but when he looks at you, you only seems to see the annoyed look at all.

your father sighed deeply before answering

"I get it mija... but you know your young for being seriously inlove, i mean nothings wrong about your ages but i think you gotta wait for a little more? Im not forbidding you at anything but i also felt sorry about your situation. Surely your mom could be more better at teaching you on how everything works for reality."

" i don't want to see you getting hurt by someone who couldn't even appreciate a single bit of your effort".

looking at the ceiling you think about what your father said to you on the way to home. You realize that you were putting so much effort to him and started to forget to save up for your self too.

You stared  at the " effort box" you made for camilo. You got up and get the unfinished crochet and put it in there. You hid the box under your bed and laid down again.

you would try to make your self a time too for awhile. Focusing on your self would be better for a while.

YOUNG LOVE=PAIN
CAMILO X READER

A/n
sorry for late updates!! I was busy laying down on my bed lol! See u on next chap'