DICIEOCHO- STAGES OF GRIEF

Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart
And now you leave me

Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me

"Y/n?"

"Amor?"

"Yes?" You snapped at your thoughts, you hastily turned to look at him.

"Is it.. him again?" He asked you in concern.

He began to being anxious, since you have been staring for to long at the curly haired man from afar, Camilo, your first love.

"I-im sorry.., but yeah.." you answered honestly.

"You still love him?" He asked you one more time, you feel the painful sensation inside you again.

"Is that so.. uhm, i understand-" He said, but the expression on his face did not convince you.

"No! Its- its not anymore! I know it is impossible now, i love you, you are the one that i love now Zec-" you persuaded him, he hugged you in worry.

"Yes i know Y/n, i know it..." Ezekiel rubbed your back gently, you started to tear up.

"I am really sorry, Zec.., i missed him.." You admitted, Ezekiel nodded and kisses your forehead-

You shot your eyes open, another dream.

You adjusted your eyes and saw Ezekiel sitting at your bedside, watching you waking up.

"Zec?" You said, "im glad my dad let you in." You said at him impressively.

"She trust me," He replied, he stares at you in surprise. "Damn, you look like dead." He chuckled, earned a scoffed from you.

"Wow, you look like you didn't stare at my face so long a while ago." You chuckled.
"If you just came here to insult, theres a door, free to leave." You said to him playfully, you started to fix your bed.

"But im not playing around, you really look like one, i am worried, you know?" He said, "Did something happen? You look like you haven't slept for days." He ask you, but you just shrugged it off.

"Nothing happened, but yes, it is really stressful these days." You answered momentarily, and plops down at your bed, stretching.

"I am your friend, remember? You can tell me just atleast some of'em, so you feel better more, alright?" He said, however, you shook your head. He sighed.

He sat beside you, and took your hand.

"Look, if you are comfortable enough to share it with, just have it a go, ok? If i could have a power to take the burdens from you, I wouldn't hesitate to do that." Said Ezekiel, he hugged you, you snuggled to him in return.

"Thank you for being by my side." You thanked.

Camilo barged in.

"Camilo?" you said, pulled away from the embrace.

"What a time. Did i interrupted something?" He awkwardly said.

"What made you passed by in here?" You questioned, furrrowed an eyebrows at him.

"Can we talk?"  asked Camilo.

"What about?"

"In private, please." Camilo said, still not looking away from you.

You signed Ezekiel to leave, he tried to protest, but you shushed him, and let him out.

"We have no more to talk about." You started, when Ezekiel leave. Camilo huffed.