DIECIESIETE- WILL YOU EVER LEARN?

In the middle of reading a book in your bed, you heard a familiar voice outside.

~ Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you ~

You took a peek at your window, it is the love of your life.

~ Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you? ~

Camilo is singing, while strumming in his guitar, he is looking at you heartedly.

He is serenading.

You raced downstairs to watch him closely, your father is already there, looking at him impressively.

~ Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be ~

In those angelic and deep voice, your affection in him got deeper, you couldn't imagine the feeling when you two are now together.

Will take you a date everyweekend.

Will cuddle with him everyday.

Will sing you a song every night and day.

Will cook for you if he can.

And lastly, will take care of you full of love and passion.

You snapped at your thoughts when you noticed him start walking towards you. Agustin appeared, playing now a piano, Camilo handed out his guitar to his father, Felix continued strumming for him.

He took both of your hands, still gazing at each other full of adoration.

~ Oh, Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you ~

Now, you and him are now slow dancing. The music is still playing.

"I didn't expect you to do this.." You murmured, he smiled.

"Like i said before, i will do anything to make you mine, to make you let me in, in your life." He answered, you smiled at him.

"Can i court you?"

"Why not?"

"Then i'll take it as a yes." He giggled, you can see the pure happiness in his eyes.

======

You two were at the field of dandelions now after he wooed you at your house.

You are sitting at the ground, while his head at your laps, playing with his curly hairs.

"I can't wait to enter your life, mi amor." Camilo breathed out dreamily.

"What? You already did!" You replied to him, he shakes his head.

"No, as your lover, ofcourse." He smiled at you, he grasped at your hands.

"This day, i will remember this, the first day of courting you. I will try my best to not mess it up, from what i did to you 3 years ago, i will fix it, and will swear that to never fail you again." He stated,

"You are the one who make me feel like this, to make me feel what really love is. I love you, you make me feel so special, my heart is only yours. I will never hurt you, mi vida. If something misunderstand will happen, then talk it out to me, m'kay?" He continued, you warmed at his confession, you teared up.

"You promise?" You mumbled to him, you handed out a hand to him, to pinky promise.

"I promise." He smiled, then he attached his pinky finger into yours.

The both of you hugged each other, he kissed your forehead, and secured you back into his arms.

Start from that day, he is courting you non-stop, he really is showing that he will do everything to make you say yes to him, will do everything to make you his lover.