OCHO- CANDLES

fixing the candles properly outside your house, you saw how everyone has a smile painted on their lips.

The story of Alma And Pedro , they thought it as something "myth" .

They believe that when you are with someone during the candles lighting, you would be forever on each others sides , be the own light for each other.

You planned to ask Someone for especially night tomorrow. To be specific camilo.

well trying wouldn't hurt right??... but your expectations and ego would.

You smiled to your self thinking of how would it go? Will this be the first time he will finally say yes? , you never meant to chase any boys but when it comes to camilo...something is just really something.

After the day was settled, you have a talk with yoyr father earlier after dinner.

"Mi niña .. you know I've got in the work that i have been dreaming for!" your papa says excitedly looking at you

"Woah! That's great papi! But isn't that too far away?..." you asked him being hesitant for him. He will be alone there when he works..who knows if he will eat on the time? Nor sleep on the time?

"about that... im planning to" he looked at you before continuing

"To take you with me. " you widened your eyes in shock

"PAPA? how about abuelo here? And my friends and-" you got shushed by your father as he immediately answered you

"I asked papa about this. He was fine and he said that it would be a greater opportunity for you..but that only depends if you agree" you father looked at you, you never see your self leaving this town..you never wanted to in the first place..the people and the memories here..where everything..

But you thought it would be a great opportunity too right?

"I...."

"I will think about it papa"

Till now, you were taken back by that que of your father. Well you got alot of time to think tho.

But after that night, you still couldn't sleep at all.

-earlier morning You left to your house to have some fresh air and to meditate. You bring your pad and pencil with you to draw the scenery infront of your house while some kids are playing around.

You sat at the bench and start sketching the scenery infront of you.

Adding the every detail to your drawing, including the dandelion and some kids as an extra until some ball rolling and going to your direction.

You stop sketching so you pick up the ball and saw Antonio and his friends coming over you.

"Hey Tonito!" You burst out, you run to him and give him a hug and kissed in a cheek that made him to chuckle.

"Is this your ball? You playing with your friends?" You uttered while giggling and you smiled at his friends too and your little sister included.

"Uhuh, you wanna play with us?" Cecilia said excitedly and her friends nodded in agreement.

"Oh well, then sure of course!" You chuckled and stand up to play with them.

"Is this your drawing?" Antonio questioned you that his friends gathered around him to see.

"Um yeah, it's not finish yet, you see-" You answered but got interupt by a boy who is holding a cup.

"What? You can draw? Its so cute!, and this is us right?" He commented that his friends start talking about it too.

You walked to them and start discussing about your drawing that you forgot about that you guys were about to play.

The kids start pulling you to go to the tree, sat down and start talking again.

As you were busy playing now with the kids, some kids and pulling someone around under the tree to play with Camilo unnoticed.

"Y/n? What were you guys doing here?" Camilo spoke that you and the kids turn to face him.

"Hey!, playing with kids ofcourse." You answered while smilling.

Camilo sat beside you and the kids doing their own business now.

"So you draw? Dance and sing as well? As i can see, you're very talented than i thought, huh?" Camilo tease you with a amusing face.

"I just like doing the three of them, and its consider to you a talent now? Nah." You replied that made him snorted.

"Still a same, so can you draw me?" Camilo ask you that made you stare at him.

How can i say that I've already drew him?

"I don't draw people...they're difficult." You muttered and looked down at the ground.

"But.."

"i'll try,for you. but don't expect to much.."You muttered and Camilo smiled.

You sat infront of him and start sketching.

You looked and draw every detail of him while Camilo just smilling of how cute you are sketching him seriously.

Its been 30 minutes, you have already drew the body part, so you were focusing on his face now.

You stopped in your tracks because you're admiring again of how beautiful his face are.

Camilo stared back at you, and he grin.

"How comes your eyes is beautiful?"

After a while, you've done the drawing, so you scoot at him and show him.

He smiled wider, "You drew it so well!" Camilo complimented you, he grab the pad from you and admiring his self.

Your drawing, i mean.

you took a lot courage before finally asking him..

"Uh hey camilo..." you asked him nervously while fidgeting  your fingers. He looked at you and raise his brow waiting for you to continue.

"Would you like to be my.."

"uh"

"to be my date on candle night?" He stared at you but you could feel his shock though his face stays the same. It was all silence as you expected rejection and tried to say something

"Hey hey i-its oke—y"

but before you continued a voice from afar was heard again.

"Hey cami!" Emerencia yelled as they watch you two from afar. Camilo looked at her and was about to go. You felt your heart dropped but he stopped at his tracks and looked at you again.

i guess i got my answer didn't i? Or maybe not..

Young Love= pain
By tofuuzi

heh sorry for late updates! Anw thanks for my officially co writter who's badly obsessed on encato too..  aIippy

See u on next!