QUINCE- MAKE YOUR MOVE

Camilo.

Camilo and Emerencia's friendship just ended.

What's the worst is caused by you.

Should i apologize?

No, its too late, it happened already, nothing will change.

Nevermind, i will.

Dumb, i know.

But i swear to never be with him again, i am the reason that made losing his love ones, because of me.

So here i am at his front door, building up courage to barge in and apologize my mistakes.

He should be awake by this afternoon, probably.

I'm ready.

Nope, i regreted that.

Guess what? Just found them snogging.

With who? Emerencia ofcourse.

This is worser i have ever encountered, my heart broke into countless pieces, feel like i wanna burst out, but still hold them.

The two stopped and looked at you, shocked.

But smiled when they found that its just you.

Camilo approached you slowly, with a smile painted in his face, Emerencia stood there warmly smiled at you.

"You don't have to be worry now, we made up, she apologized." Camilo murmured, while he held your shoulders. "And, we are a thing now!" He proudly said to you, thay hugged at each other while both smiled happily towards you.

Should you be happy? What just happened? The two like forgot that you are also here, they are just comfortably cuddling each other.

Your attachment for him got deeper, you just adored every inch of him, what you feelings right now just admitted that you still deeply inlove with him.

Some tears left out, you don't know what to feel anymore.

Camilo noticed it immediately, he went to you worriedly and about to cupped your cheeks.

Before he could touch you, you shot up from your bed, your body felt a little cold.

Its just a dream.

You deep inhaled first to calm yourself and calculating what have just happened.

You cried, heartbroke at the dream, even if you know it was just a dream.

It was now seven in the morning, you calmed down now, you washed up and get ready.

You will go outside for meditate, to relax your mind.

You sat up to the grass, watching adults chatting delightedly, kids playing around joyfully.

You enjoyed watching people who are happy, that made your mood in bright also.

Not until someone blinded you by covering your eyes.

You know the size, and texture of his hands, you guessed it right effortlessly.

"I know you, uncover my eyes now, Ezekiel." You chuckled, his face looks playfully defeated then sat beside you.

"How did ya know?" He challenged you, while he watched his surroundings.

"Who knows? Im just gifted just like the Madrigals." replied to him, snikered.

"Whatever you say.." He chortle, and stared at you in adoration.