DIECIESEIS- LOVER BOY?

I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh, now-

"Y/n?" They called out from the door, which made you stopped from your humming while you doing your chores.

"Coming!" You yelled, wiped the dirt from your hands to the towel, and made your way through the door.

You opened the door, and she walked into your room immediately.

"Mirabel? What's the date?" You questioned her, and she plops at your sofa.

"Hmm, spotless and neat, it's time for your break!" Mirabel announced, you raised your eyebrow at her.

"And what's the date? We will date!" She added joyously.

"Whats that supposed to be mean?" You chuckled at her, then you sat down beside her.

"Well, i see that you're working hard in your doings, which is teaching us, and ofcourse, it is time for yourself too! You deserve a rest, you know?" She answered, while looking at you heartedly. You melted at her words,you hugged her.

"Mira, im doing great, i am really, you don't need to be worry about me, you know?" You murmured at her, she scoffed at your neck, and you released the hug.

"No no, you can't stop me from being worried to you, so come on!" She hopped and pulling you outside.

Did you refused? No, because you wanted also, so you left outside with Mirabel.

She dragged you into the lake, and didn't expected who you just saw.

Its not only you and Mirabel, there was Ezekiel and Camilo too.

There was a picnic mat placed over, a bunch of foods too ofcourse,

And, Camilo and Ezekiel sitting over at the mat, doing the arm wrestling.

Camilo won.

"Que!?!, you cheated!"

"I don't!, you just can't accept that my arms stronger than you!"

"HAH, you thought that i didn't see your other arms helping over?!"

"Hey you lot! Why are you two fighting like an old married couple? Its just a game guys! Relax!" Mirabel scoffed at their silliness, she shooed them and sat at the mat, she made you to come over too.

"What? It is physically impossible to relax!" Ezekiel said in frustration, not until when he saw you, his mood immediately changed.

"Y/n!! Glad you'd made it!" He smiled at you and guide you too sit down aswell.

"Yep, but that was hilarious." You chuckled, and sat down.

"Im out." You heared a voice from behind you, and about to leave.

"Camilo! Why so suddenly?" You stopped him, cackled. he goes back and shoved an arepa into his mouth.

"How was hermosa feeling today?" He asked you, giggling, still looking at the lake.

"Im good, thanks." You replied, while busy picking the food you will eat, you chose empanada.

"Hm, so what now? We can't be just here sitting awkwardly." Mirabel stood up, that made the three of you looked up.