Chapter 12 - The Strongest Team

Aye!!

        I have a love-hate relationship with this fan-fiction right now...

        I really want to write this chapter for you guys, but I also REALLY want to draw some angst crap for the Fairy Tail fandom on Tumblr :P

        But I decided that this needed to be done first because I promised a new chapter every week and I can draw angst whenever I feel. You're all so lucky that I like to keep my promises...

        My birthday is in eight days! I'm so excited! I'm awaiting all tHE FAIRY TAIL MERCHANDISE AND A NEW TABLET (I'm really excited ermagawd)

        I'm pretty sure this chapter is going to be kind of short (since the beginning of the episode/chapter is of Natsu fighting Erigor, sorry ^^;)

        You had been travelling on the railroad for a while now and everyone was a little uneasy. You knew that Natsu was going to be able to defeat Erigor but that didn't stop you from worrying. You assured yourself multiple times that everything was going to be alright, but you couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't going to be.

        The magic mobile turned a corner and you saw a cloud of dust in the middle of the tracks. As the dust settled, you saw Natsu standing on the tracks with an unconscious Erigor at his feet.

        "Natsu!" You called to him, poking your head through the window.

        The dragon slayer turned around. "Hey! You guys just missed seeing me beat Erigor!"

        As the magic mobile pulled to a stop by the fire mage, you quickly opened the door and jumped out of the vehicle, running up to Natsu. "Great job!" You praised him as exited the car.

        "I'm proud of you." Erza said from behind you, Lucy was helping her get down from the driver's seat of the magic mobile. Since the requip mage had used up so much magic energy she was a little unsteady on her feet.

        "Are you going to be okay, Erza?" The blonde mage asked, supporting Erza with her arms.

        The red-head looked up. "Yes, don't worry about me."

        Kageyama stood by the opened door, dumbfounded.

        "I can't believe you had such a hard time with this guy." Gray commented.

        "I never said that!" Natsu spat back. "I took care of him didn't I?"

        "I was kind of worried for a while there." Happy added.

        The ice make wizard crossed his arms. "What ever." Looking over at Natsu, he added. "You look pretty stupid wearing a scarf when you're half naked."

        "Like you have room to talk." The fire mage growled. "Hey, Lucy. Give me your clothes."

        "In your dreams!" She shouted, blushing lightly.

        You giggled. Everyone's so happy, even after something like this. You thought. No one at home ever acted like this...

        Erza chuckled. "Anyway, well done Natsu. Thanks to you all the guild masters will be safe now."

        You looked over at Kageyama, giving him a dark look as if saying 'don't you dare try anything'.

        Everyone nodded, acknowledging the fact that the guild members were in fact safe.