Chapter 2 - Fairy Tail

So very sorry this took so long!! I had a ton of school work last week and I finally managed to get chapter 2 done. I hope you enjoy c:

        Erza had dropped you off at the front of the Fairy Tail guild. "Go join the guild." The S-Class mage had told you before she had left on her job. You looked up at the guild, it was big but not enormous. The sign above the door way had the words "Fairy Tail" engraved into it with two matching fairies on the top corners of the sign. I guess the Phantom Lord attack hasn't happened yet, you sighed.

        The door to the guild opened, and a young female wizard walked out. You hid behind the corner of the building as you watched the mage walk towards the center of Magnolia. Her hair was a pretty lavender color and you recognized her as Laki. With her oval glasses and red bow she looked so much younger than you were used to. After the seven year gap, I'm used to her being much older, you chuckled a little as the wood-make wizard left your sight. You then slowly crept out if your hiding place and stood in front of the large, wood doors. You clenched your fists at you side. You looked down at your feet. You can do this, (y/n). You can do this, you looked up, determination in your eyes. You strode up to the doors that would hopefully unlock your happiness and opened them. What greeted you shouldn't have surprised you, but yet, you were still astonished.

        Tables were flipped, chairs were broken in half, it was chaos. After the initial reaction you would expect from anyone who just saw a group of wizards having a brawl inside the walls of their own guild, you started to laugh, tears making the edges of your vision blurry. You attempted to walk through the mass of fighting wizards, but it was hopeless without getting punched, kicked, or having a chair thrown at you.

        A few wizards had noticed you but were thrown back into the turmoil before they could have said anything.

        "Hehe..." You nervously chuckled.

        You noticed an orange haired young man in a dark green coat seem to come out of nowhere appear next to you.

        The wizard that you recognized as Loke put his arm around your shoulders. "Hey there, pretty girl. Let's get out if here and find a more peaceful place to talk."

        "Uh, I'm actually here to-" You didn't get to finish your sentence before Loke was punched by a pink haired wizard with fire coming from his fists.

        "Don't get distracted by a girl! I still need to get you back for throwing a chair at me!" The mage, which you realized was Natsu, merged back into the fighting taking Loke with him.

        You laughed out loud, so happy to see all these familiar faces surrounding you.

        A young women with a simple pink dress and light lavender hair walked up to you. "Hi!" She greeted you. "I'm Mirajane. Are you here to join the guild?"

        "Um yea." You replied. "Erza sent me here. I'm (y/n)."

        Mirajane looked behind her shoulder at the brawling guild hall. "Don't be intimidated by this. It happens all the time."

        "Yea, I know." You said. Oops, I shouldn't have said that. I must sound really weird.

        The bar tender giggled. "Follow me. You'll have to meet the Master if Erza sent you."

        You bowed slightly. "I'd be honored to meet the master of this amazing guild."

        "You're so proper!" She chuckled. "Follow me, (y/n)." Mirajane instructed as she started to walk through the crowd of wizards. You tried your best to follow her without running into anyone, but you soon gave up when about every ten seconds someone would fall into you, almost causing you to trip.