Chapter 6 - Fire Dragon, Monkey, and Bull

Aye!!
        Chapter 6 is here so now I can start my plan mwahaha
        Some of you might've noticed from the title of this chapter but...
Never mind *hehe*
I hope you enjoy!

        You stood in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall, so happy to be home. Lucy stood beside you, looking up at the guild with awe.
        You smiled. "Amazing, isn't it?"
        "Yea..." The celestial mage cooed.
        Natsu marched past us, Happy trailing behind him. The fire dragon slammed open the doors, and barged into the peaceful guild hall. He then proceeded to kick another member of Fairy Tail in the face.
        "You lied to me!" Natsu accused.
        The man lay on the floor, his face pulsing red. "What?!"
        "You said there was a salamander in Hargeon!"
        "It was just a rumor!" The mage said, attempting to protect his face with his arms. "I-"
        He was cut off when a certain shirtless, ice-make mage knocked Natsu down. "Oops, sorry Natsu. I didn't see you there." Gray lied.
        The fire dragon-slayer stood up. "That didn't even hurt, ice princess!"
        "Who you calling ice princess, flame-brains?!" The half naked mage teased.
        Natsu and Gray threw insults back and forth until they had started an all out brawl, and everyone was involved.
        "Fight like a real man!" You heard Elfman yell in the background.
        You overheard Cana. "Can't a woman drink in peace!"
        You looked behind your shoulder to see Lucy being confronted by Loke, the number one bachelor in Fairy Tail according to Sorcerer Weekly.
        After Loke was somehow pulled away from the celestial mage, you looked to see Natsu dancing around waving someone's boxers in his hands, laughing manically.
        You heard Gray from behind you. "Excuse me miss, could I borrow your underwear?" He asked Lucy, you presumed. Not daring to look around and see the exposed ice-make mage, you instead tried to slide through the brawling wizards and make it to the bar.
        Once at the alcohol stained bar, you laid your head on the cool surface. You sighed, not enjoying the commotion happening behind you, but you waited it out, knowing it would be over soon.
        You heard loud, stomping footsteps behind you that shook the entire guild. You looked over your shoulder to see Makorov in his Giant Form, looming above his guild.
        Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at the guild master.
        Everyone other than Natsu, of course.
        "Haha! Everyone stopped so that means I win by defau-" The dragon slayer was stepped on by his guild master before he could complete his sentence.
        You gasped and ran over to Natsu's side, even though you knew he was fine you were still extremely worried about his well being.
        "Are you alright?" You whispered to him, your (e/c) glazed with worry.
        He nodded, twitching. "Uh-hu, never been better..."
        You sighed with relief and then looked back up to where the master stood. He began to shrink down to his regular size, and you noticed Lucy standing in front if him.
        Makorov, who was now his short self, was conversing with the celestial mage. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you knew it was probably about Lucy wanting to join the guild.
        You grinned slightly and looked back down at Natsu. He was beginning to recover and attempted to stand up which you then stood up with him, supporting him with your body. Once you were both on your feet, you listened as the guild master gave his encouraging speech.
        Jumping up to the second floor (and almost falling in the process), Makarov pulls out a stack of papers. "Listen up, brats!" He calls. "Look at all this paper work the magic council has given me! I can't believe all the destruction you've caused!" The guild master continued to list off all the things his guild members had done wrong, with each one looking down shamefully afterwards.
        The short man then said suddenly. "However," he paused. "I say to heck with the Council." He then proceeded to burn the stack of paperwork in his hand and throw it.
        Before you could stop him, Natsu jumped up catching the burning paper in mid-air and falling back to the floor unharmed. You chuckled to yourself.
        "My children, any power that surpasses reason still comes from reason. Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power, it is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in the natural world are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus, it should take over your soul. If all we do is worry about following rules, our magic will never progress. Don't let those blowhards on the council scare you, follow the path you believe in, cause that's what makes the Fairy Tail guild number one!"
        "Yea!" The guild erupted with yells of agreement, and you noticed everyone had their hands up in the signature Fairy Tail sign.
        You held your hand up doing the same gesture as all your guild mates. Tears blurred the edge of your vision, and a giant smile appeared across your face. We're Fairy Tail wizards.You thought, I'm a Fairy Tail wizard!