Chapter 1: The new beginning

With Lenny and Roxanne

Lenny: Sweetheart.

Roxanne: Mmm?

Lenny: Go over to the window right now and open it as wide as you can.

Roxanne: Please let me sleep.

Lenny: I think your mother's here from Mexico, and she needs to leave. Open the window now.

Roxanne: Why don't you open it, you lazy...

They both scream and the deer pisses in Lenny's mouth

Roxanne: Close your mouth!

The deer runs into the hallway and everyone opens their doors to see what all the commotion is about. The only person who didn't leave their room was Cassie because she was on the phone with her boyfriend Braden Higgins who she had met visiting her mom over the summer

Keithie: No way. Can I ride him?

Becky: A deer! Daddy, I left the front door open in case any animals wanted to come in.

Lenny: You did, huh?

Becky: And one did

Keithie: Yeah. Yeah, one crazy-ass one.

Lenny: Oh, no, you did a nice thing, sweetheart. Greg, I'm gonna need a bat!

Becky: Daddy,no!

They get into the kitchen and see the deer eating the dogs food

Lenny: What's he looking at? Move your doll towards me. And back to you. Towards me. Back to you. Three times, fast. Give me that thing.

Becky: *on the verge of tears* Mr. Gigglesworth?

Lenny: No, don't worry. Give it to me. Go on. It's okay. It's okay. Put it in my hand.

Becky gives Lenny Mr.Gigglesworth no knowing what's gonna happen

Lenny: Roxanne, take them in there. Hey, dude. You like this guy? Huh? You want to play with him? All right, let's go play in the other room. Come on. Come on, man. Slowly walk with me. I said slowly. No. Ah!Ah! Get out of the way! Oh, my God!

The deer follows Lenny out the front and Lenny throws Mr. Gigglesworth outside on the grass

Lenny: Problem solved.

Becky: Mr. Gigglesworth! Daddy, he's killing him!

Lenny: A new problem begins. I'm sorry.

With Sally, Eric and the kids

Sally is showing Bean cards with math problems on then and the answers on the back

Bean: 28?

Sally: Yes.

Bean: 35.

Sally: That's right again, smarty-pants.

Bean: Hi, Dad.

Eric: Hey, Bean, working on the math, huh?

Bean: Yep- Mommy said if I get all my math questions right, I get to ride my bike to school with Becky Feder.

Eric: Really? Okay, Bean, well, what's seven plus nine?

Bean: Seventy-nine.

Eric: Is he a little boy or a computer? 'Cause I can't figure it out.

Sally: *in a song voice* Don't destroy his confidence.

Donna: Happy summer, everybody.

Eric: Whoa. Okay, you sure you want to go with those boots, honey? I know you bedazzled them yourself. I'm just wondering if they'll attract too much attention, you know, from outer space.

Donna: It's the last day of school, and Mom says I'm free to express myself.

Eric: Oh, building the confidence right here with R2-D2.

Bean: Confidence. K-O-B-R-Q-V-Y. Confidence.

Eric: Well, we're not gonna have to pay for college. That's for sure.

With Dianne, Kurt and the kids

Andre: Well, looks like a horse took a dump in Ronnie's diaper.

Dianne: Ronnie, honey, did a doo-doo grenade go off in your diaper?

Kurt: You gonna change it?

Dianne: That's not my son, that's your son.

Kurt: Ah ha ha! Yesterday was my diaper day. Today he is all yours, and it's gonna get nasty.

Ronnie shakes he butt while dancing

Andre and Charlotte: Go, Ronnie. Go, Ronnie, go, Ronnie. Go, Ronnie, go, Ronnie.

Kurt: He looks like Nicki Minaj trying to shake her butt implants back into place.

Andre and Charlotte: Go, Ronnie, go, Ronnie.

Dianne: Come on, Ronnie. You got a lot of appointments today, sweetie?

Kurt: Nah, just one repair job. Very special.

Dianne: All right, I'm going in.

She sticks her hand in Ronnie's diaper while Andre and Charlotte make grossed out faces

Dianne: What is. What is this? A necklace?

Kurt: Happy 20th anniversary, babe.

Charlotte: Wow, Dad, you remembered.

Dianne: Oh, yeah.

Andre: Mom didn't.