Chapter 8: After school

Principal: And so we've reached the end of another school year.
Froot Loop? Ten months of learning, growth and, yes, hopefully, a little bit of fun. But the journey we began together, in September, does not end today. For education is a process that does not begin and end on some set schedule...

The bell goes

Principal: Please let me finish. Return to your seats.

He gets blue paint dumped on his head

Principal: Damn you! Every year, you do this to me!And this was my favorite shirt from when I was 12!

Charlotte: How you doing, sophomore?

Donna: Not bad, sophomore.

Blondie: Come here! Hey, you're not a statue. You're an ass-tue.

Charlotte: Doesn't even make any sense.

Blondie: Shut up! What? What? What?

Keithie: Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!

Outside of school

Greg: What's up, man?

Andre: Your dad picking you up?

Braden: Uh, I don't know. I told him it'd be cool if he stayed late at the soup kitchen, so it's on me.

Andre: Well, you can come on the bus with us, if you want.

Braden: Nah, how about we do something fun? How about we do something we're not supposed to? I'll even get us a ride there

Braden calls Cassie and asks if she wants to crash a frat party and she agrees. So Cassie pulls up to the school I her car in front of the boys. They get in her car and Braden sits in the front while the other two sit in the back. Braden kisses Cassie when he gets in the car

Braden: "Keep out." That just makes me want to not keep out.

Greg: Heard our dads used to come swimming here, back in the day. They claim to be all squeaky clean, but I think they were nuts.

Andre: College kids. We better go.

Braden: No go. Stay. Whoo!

Greg: He's nuts. Let's go.

Drunk girl: Hey! Where are you guys going? Join the party. Here. One and two. Are you guys freshmen?

Greg: No. We're seniors. We just became seniors, like, 20 minutes ago.

Andre: Not high school seniors, college seniors.

Drunk girl: Wait a minute! I remember you guys. You're Scully. You're Boomer.Come here.I love you guys so much.

She hugs them

Andre: I love you, too.

Greg: Girl, I love you more. I'm gonna go.

Drunk girl: Whoo! Body shots!

Andre: No go. Stay.

Greg: Okay, okay. But what about these beers, man? If we don't drink them, they'll be onto us, and I'm not sure I'm ready for beer yet.

Andre: Wait, let's just dump them when no one's looking, then act like we're drunk.

Greg: Okay. Good idea.

Braden: Summertime.

With the guys

Lenny: You're sure you want to do this, big man? No shame in backing down.

Eric: Really?

Kurt: Come on! Come on.

Marcus: It's a lifelong shame.

Lenny: : You're finally doing Suicide 35. It's a big day.

Lenny: What are you scared of, man?

Kurt: You're the "rope from the tree, triple flip, bird-crush" guy.

They run into frat guys that make them jump naked

Drunk girl: Are you guys as wasted as us?

Greg & Andre: Hells, yeah!

Andre: What the hell just happened?

Greg: I saw my dad's dick.

Lenny: Well, the good news is Lamonsoff finally did the jump for real.

Marcus: And the bad news is he landed on my face. What are you, made of rocks, dude?

Kurt: Are you kidding me?

Lenny: What?

Eric: They slashed our tires! These kids won't stop abusing us!

Marcus: This wasn't college kids. It was my son, Satan.

At the shop

Marcus: And why is this kid so angry? His mom hiccupped a lot, but she was happy! And hot.

Fabio: If she's so hot, why don't you make her your late-night booty call?

Marcus: Oh, Beefcakes! Come on, baby!

Eric: You've been sneaking around with Fabio?

Marcus: It's not funny, dude! She's gonna kick the crap out of me later!