Chapter 16: The Party Pt.2

Eric: Wow. Lenny, that's big, brother.

Kurt: Yeah, 5 kids is the best.

Lenny: What are you talking about, Prince? You told me it would be the worst if that happened.

Eric: There's a lot of great aspects to that. Like, when Junior graduates high school, you'll be 64.

Lenny: How is that a good thing?

Eric: Actually, it's horrifying. I didn't do the math before I opened my mouth. Sorry.

Marcus: Whoo. Nice job, Cher.

Eric: Okay, I'm not Cher. I'm Meat Loaf, all right?

Marcus: Yeah.You're Meat Loaf, or you're made of meat loaf?

Eric: Who are you, Doug Henning? Marcus: I'm Oates.

Kurt: Where's Hall?

Marcus: Hall's at the hospital with Lenny's daughter aka his girlfriend.

Eric: Anyway, you got nothing to worry about, Lenny. All right? You're a great dad.

Lenny: Right, I know. I broke my son's leg today and my oldest daughter was in a car crash I didn't know about. That's a real good dad.

Marcus: Guys, you're bumming me out, all right? This is supposed to be party time.

Lenny: This isn't gonna be a real party. I'm drinking a juice box, 'cause I'm afraid my wife's gonna yell at me for getting drunk in front of the kids.

Lenny: The party's over, fellas. You saw the way those frat guys treated us today. We're irrelevant. We're losers. We're old. Lamonsoff totally surrendered.

Eric: You know what, first of all, it's a "survanny" pack, a survival pack, with many special features.

Marcus: So you pull that triangle and lasagna comes out?

Eric: Why don't you give it a shot?

Lenny: I'll pull the string *pulls the string a raft comes out)

Eric: *yells* Don't ever say the party's over! *Table breaks* That didn't happen.

Later in the night

Dante: Drink up, partner.

Guy: Yeah!

Roxanne: Lenny!

Lenny: Uh-oh! Secret table. Yes, honey, how are you? We just trying to get our punch on.

Roxanne: Becky's sleepy. She wants her daddy to put her to bed.

Lenny: Well, Daddy's right about to enjoy some refreshing punch, so could you put her to sleep?

Roxanne: Well, you wouldn't want to have too much punch with all these kids running around.

Lenny: You know what, I'd be okay with that.

Roxanne: Actually, you wouldn't.

Lenny: Gotcha. I'll be back soon, fellas. I'll be back soon. That's a promise. Let's go, little girl. Good night. Time to go to sleep. Close your eyes.

Eric: Hey, Bean, Becky went to sleep. I think it's time for you to hit it, pal. What do you say? Oh, no, no, don't touch that. Yeah, you might break it. *Plays perfectly on the piano* What...Where did you learn how to do that?

Bean: I saw it in one of my dreams.

Eric: You're a genius? My boy's a genius.

Lenny: Sweet dreams there, angel, okay?