I'll Be Watching You

F/C= Favorite Color

B/F/N= Best Friend's Name

F/S= Favorite Song (appropriate for the decade, ofc.)

+++

(3rd Person POV: Billy)

Billy Loomis glared daggers into the back of girl in (F/C)'s head. (Y/N) had been his first choice for a target, but she was quick to think rationally and called the cops a touch too soon.

And he was livid.

He continued to glare at her as she chatted with her friend, (B/F/N). Considering the dumbfounded expression on the other girl's face, he assumed that the conversation was about last night. He casually edged closer to them in order to catch snippets of their discussion.

"Did you not see the news?" (B/F/N) asked her friend, who shook her head in response. "Casey Becker and Steve Orth were both brutally murdered last night." The girl was practically bouncing in excitement. "There's records of someone calling the house before the attack. What if the killer is the same person who tried to call you?"

She seemed way too happy about that prospect. 

(Y/N) blanched. "Oh, I hope not," she said weakly. 

"Maybe they'll come after you again."

"(B/F/N), please don't say that!" (Y/N) shuddered. "Listen, I've got to get to class. We can talk more at lunch, okay?"

"Okay, bye!" (B/F/N) blew a kiss at her friend as she slammed her locker shut and trudged down the hallway. 

Silent as a ghost, Billy followed (Y/N) until she disappeared into Science Room 103. He lingered a moment longer in the now nearly-empty hallway. 

Somehow, some way, he was going to string her up and gut her like the scared little rabbit she was. It was only a matter of time.

(Y/N POV)

I hummed (F/S) under my breath as I carefully measured fifty grams of salt with the mass scale in front of me. My lab partner, Sidney Prescott, was heating up the Bunsen burner. We were doing an experiment on solubility, and it was bland as ever. 

When I walked into the chemistry room on the first day, I was expecting fire and explosions; instead, I got hit in the face with math and the most mundane experiments to ever grace the planet. That alone would have been fine by me, but the math was basically throwing everything I was learning in Algebra II out of the window, and that infuriated me to no end. Thankfully, I was teamed up with Sidney at the beginning of the year, and she was always willing to explain things to me. Three cheers for smart people

I filled our beaker with the amount of water we were supposed to add to the salt before setting it above the burner. Sidney began to write something in her notebook, but stopped short when a faint tapping sounded from the door. 

We looked up to see her boyfriend, Billy Loomis, beckoning her out to the hall. Sidney sighed and gave me an apologetic glance as she raised her hand and asked the teacher to let her use the restroom. As soon as she was excused, she was out the door. 

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the steps written on the board. Grabbing a stirring rod from our supplies basket, I began to stir the solution languidly as it heated up.