Scary Movie (Because Randy Insisted)

(3rd Person POV: Billy)

"Hey! Hey, (Y/N)!" Billy watched the girl roll her eyes before approaching him. Little bitch

"What do you want, Loomis?" 

Damn, if looks could kill.

"Well, you have Algebra II, next, right?" 

"What about it?" 

"I'm in that class, too. I thought we could walk there together."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "Why? We're going to end up in the same place anyways." 

"You promised you wouldn't give me a hard time, remember?" Billy gave (Y/N) his best pleading look, and much to his delight, she gave in. 

"Okay, fine."

They walked side-by-side in silence for a moment, his stature making her look short in comparison. A few people looked on curiously, but quickly moved on. (Y/N) had several acquaintances scattered around the school, so it wouldn't be unheard of for her to be hanging out with Billy Loomis. 

They got to the math room, and Billy made a big show of stepping in front of (Y/N) and holding the door open for her. "After you."

(Y/N) mockingly placed a hand over her heart. "What a gentleman!" Her voice oozed with false sweetness. Billy winked at her as she passed him, and as soon as she sat down, he took the desk next to hers. 

"I don't think that's your assigned seat," she commented as he took out his homework. 

"It is now."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, failing at hiding her smirk. "You're such a headache."

"Well, at least that means I'm always in your head." 

The teacher placed a piece of paper on every other desk. "We'll be doing a worksheet today. Please partner up with the person next to you."

Billy glanced at (Y/N). "Partners?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe I want to work with Danny," (Y/N) replied sarcastically, referring to the wall. 

"I'm hurt."

"Eh, you're better company than a wall," she said as she placed the worksheet between them. 

"Thank you." 

"No problem, Loomis." 

+++

(Y/N POV)

After class, Billy followed me to my locker. If I was being honest, I saw why so many people liked him. He was pretty fun once you got to know him. 

"Oh, by the way, we're seeing that new Children of the Corn movie tomorrow," said Billy. "You should tag along." 

I thought about it as I switched out my books. I had been eating lunch with his friends over the past week. It wouldn't hurt to start hanging out with them. Besides, it wasn't like I had any grand plans for the weekend. 

"Sure," I said, shooting him a smile. He returned the gesture, and I was taken aback by how sweet he looked when the snark disappeared. He should do that more often, I thought to myself. I shut the locker and slung my bag over my shoulder. 

"Awesome! We'll pick you up at three. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah. Do you need my address?"

Billy started shaking his head, but caught himself. "Yeah. Yeah, I need your address."