This is a Day

(F/S)=Favorite school subject.

(L/N)=Last name. (Duh.)

(F/C)=Favorite color

+++

(Y/N POV)

"And graduating at the top of the (F/S) class is Miss (Y/N) (L/N)!" the Chancellor announced. 

I strode onto the stage to take my diploma, smiling broadly as I shook his hand. A raucous cheer went up, the loudest shouts coming from where my family sat. My sibling was shaking a (F/C) pompom, which I was just barely able to see over the crowd. 

After getting my picture taken, I went back to the other students and returned to my seat next to Billy. He grinned and put his arm around me as I sat down. I had finally warmed up to him again, and he was ecstatic. Kissing my temple, he followed my gaze to the stage as Randy walked up. 

"Making the Honor Roll is Mr. Randy Meeks!" 

I cheered loudly for our friend, elbowing Billy to get him to do the same. Stu let out an over-the-top guttural cry, so at least he was being supportive. Ish. 

"So," said Billy, turning to look at me with those pretty brown eyes. "Where do you want to go from here?"

I thought about it for a moment before answering, "Let's get the fuck out of Woodsboro."

Billy looked shocked, but a smile soon took over his features. "Sounds like a plan, princess."

The End