pERsonAl sPACe sIR

Note: Please ignore the second half of the video; I couldn't find a different version smh

+++

(Y/N POV)

I absentmindedly turned the page of my magazine, ignoring the throbbing pain in my skull. I had a bad sleep schedule to begin with, and my increased levels of stress were not helping. As a result of those two factors, I was having frequent headaches. They mainly besieged me at night, after I'd been thinking all day, so I at least had that going for me. I guess.

Wincing, I rubbed at my temple. Maybe getting some water will help

I carefully opened my door so that I wouldn't wake my family, then tiptoed down the stairs. The house was dark and silent, and I prayed that I wouldn't miss a step and come tumbling down the stairs. 

After retrieving my water, I took a sip. Another jarring pain shot through my brain. Okay, maybe I should get some Advil, too

I went into the hall bathroom and flicked on the light. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the pill bottle, dispensing two into my palm before placing it back on the shelf. Turning around, I saw the shower curtain move. 

My whole body went rigid with fear. Opening a drawer, I took out the hair drier, hoping that it would be good enough of a defense weapon. Then, I yanked open the shower curtain. 

Nothing. 

Sighing with relief, I put the drier back and turned off the light before heading back to my room. I shut and locked my door, then moved my dresser in front of it. Just in case.

Once I was certain that my room was secure, I picked up my magazine and went back to reading, waiting for my headache to subside before going to sleep. I walked around the room while doing so, unable to sit still.

"Ouch!" I shout-whispered, sticking my thumb in my mouth. I gave myself a paper cut by turning the page. Of course.

I felt a breeze come in from the open window and an arm wrapping around my waist. Gasping, I dropped my magazine as a hunting knife was pressed against my throat. 

"If you scream," Ghostface sneered, "I'll kill your whole family." 

What a ray of sunshine, I thought, despite myself. "Why didn't you call first?" I asked, straining against his tight grip.

"You always hang up too quickly, like a total buzzkill. Besides," he leaned his head over my shoulder, using his knife to make me look at him. "I wanted to get a closer look at that pretty face of yours before you could hide it again." 

I shuddered. "You're such a headache," I spat. 

"Well, at least that means I'm always in your head."

I stiffened up. Was he stalking me? Billy said the exact same thing earlier that day. 

"No, you're annoyingly persistent," I rebutted. "And get your own material, you fricking stalker."

"Aww, are you mad that I stole from your boyfriend?" the killer mocked, pressing the knife harder into my skin. I let out a small whimper of fear, making him chuckle. "You call it persistence," he said, "I call it devotion." He released his grip on me. "Sleep tight, princess." 

I whipped around to face him, but he was already gone. 

+++

Author's Note: SUPER short chapter, and honestly Y/N is so dumb in this one, but we all have our moments. I guess. I hope you enjoyed! Once again, if there's any grammar that needs to be fixed, let me know right away!

-Bunn.