The Grand (Accidental) Reveal

Note: The above video is what's happening, of course. Y/N only hears snippets of the conversation, but is able to piece it together for herself.

+++

(Y/N POV)

I really need to get a better weapon than a hair drier, I thought to myself as I cautiously walked out of the bathroom. I peeked around the corner to see Randy bleeding out onto the couch. Stifling my gasp, I heard voices coming from the kitchen. 

I crept forward. "Randy? Randy are you alive?" I whispered. 

He stirred a bit. "(Y/N)?"

"Shh!" I glanced nervously at the kitchen. The unknown person continued speaking, oblivious to my presence. The Ghostface, I realized. 

"...you won't believe how easy he was to frame," a familiar voice said. Billy

What's going on?

I ducked behind the couch, straining to hear the conversation. There were some more murmurs, this time from Stu, along with Sidney's silent crying. Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried to control my sobs. 

I peered around the couch to see Sidney's father on the ground, tied up and badly beaten. 

"...went on a murder spree killing everyone," Billy said.

"Except for Billy and me!" Stu finished giddily. 

No.

No freaking way. 

A shout, and then a cry of agony. What on earth?

"Agh! Fuck!" Billy shouted a moment later. 

I ducked back into my hiding place, covering my ears. I didn't want to hear anything else.

Leaving Randy on the couch, I scrambled to the garage, hoping to leave without being spotted. Right as I was about to step out the door, I heard Sidney scream. Then, a single gunshot was fired. Whimpering, I shut the door behind me as quietly as possible. Looking up, my hands flew to my mouth.

"Holy sh- Tatum!" I cried, sinking to my knees. I began to shake all over.

Billy and Stu were the killers all along. 

They're framing Sid, or her dad, or both. I don't know. Does it even matter at this point? 

Oh no...

They're probably going to come for me next. 

I gasped as the door behind me opened. 

"Whoa, (Y/N), it's okay. It's just me," Billy soothed, gathering me up into his arms. I went stiff with terror, but thought quickly. I needed to play dumb if I wanted to stay alive. 

"I-I heard a gunshot and tried to run, but I saw Tatum and I just froze up and I...and then I heard you and Stu screaming and..." I pretended to notice the wound at his side. "Oh my God, what happened?!

He seemed to buy it. 

"Shh, it's alright. The police are on their way," he told me. "Sid's dad...well, he was the killer."

Dirty liar.

"He stabbed me and Stu before finishing off Sidney and then shot himself. I think he assumed we'd die," Billy explained, gently rocking me in his arms. "Stu called the cops, and I went to look for you." He looked at me. "Are you hurt?"