Author's Letter ... It's Been A While

Hey guys! 

Not quite sure who still follows this story but.. as the title says, it's been a while. 

I was writing these stories as a lonely thirteen year old who just loved superheroes and romance, and was stuck in her own head. From there, life kind of hit me in the face. I turned fourteen, had a sexually abusive ex-boyfriend, turned fifteen, became so depressed and anxious with life that I just quit everything. I quit writing, I quit drawing, I gave up on superheroes and on romance.

I'm sixteen now, almost seventeen, preparing to go off on my own. I've learned a lot, I've grown a lot. 

But to you all, I wanted to apologize for a couple things: 

- There were points in the story that I would call (y/n) skinny or thin. I apologize for that. At the time, that was my perception of beautiful. I had always been very insecure throughout my life because my family would always call me chubby or fat, and it always went through my head as an insult. I know better now, that all shapes and sizes are beautiful and it's what you do and how you change other people that makes you beautiful. 

- I wrote this entire story (or at least a majority, I don't remember), in a female perspective. I realize now, after coming out myself as gender queer and non binary, that it should've been written for a gender neutral perspective and I apologize for that. While some people would say not to apologize for that because it's just a story that anyone can interpret, I sincerely feel bad about it and I know that if I had been questioning or transitioning while reading this book, I wouldn't have felt amazing about the constant female references. 

Lastly, I'm sorry for putting this book on hold for so long. It was kind of a silly little project that I picked up because I had nothing else to do, and this is my first time back on Wattpad after years. I'm shocked to see that it got as much recognition as it did, I remember being excited that I got sixty views. It's now wild to me that I have over 1,000, and so many votes and comments. I'm excited to go through and read them all, but, it's time to end this chapter of this book and my life. I'm going to be marking the book as completed because I know I won't come back to it and it just feels incomplete at this point. 

Thank you for all the support + love that you guys gave this anyway, it's so nice to see when I'm thinking about my accomplishments. It's crazy how much an online community can pick you up sometimes! :D Anyway, thanks y'all. I'm probably not going to log onto this site anymore, but you're welcome to message me and I'll respond whenever I get around to it. 

Have a good day/night everyone, and you are loved.