Ms. Stark // Peter Parker

Requested by @shawnspoutine 

...

"No can do, young man. We're here to get you situated, and nothing else." Tony hummed, as he led Peter down the hallway. It was around three in the afternoon, an hour after the young hero had been let out of school.

 "But your suits are really cool, Mr. Stark! I would just try it once, and I wouldn't ask you again!" the younger male whined, crossing his arms. A soft giggle behind them alerted his attention, as he whipped his head around to see who was eavesdropping. 

The only thing he saw was the lean figure of a female disappearing around a corner. 

...

"So... it shoots automatically?" Peter clarified, checking out his new web shooter in the testing field. 

"Obviously. Dad is so automatic." 

It was that same voice again. That beautiful voice, the one that was like music to your ears. 

Spiderman turned again, looking around for the sayer, his eyes narrowing as he spotted no-one. With a small sigh, Tony stared directly at a shadow, giving it one hard glare. "(Y/N)... how many times have I told you not to eavesdrop, or touch the invisibility gadgets? They're still a work in progress."

"Sorry, daddy." a girl cooed. A moment later, she was visible. Peter had to gather all of his wits to keep his mouth closed - there were no ways to describe her, except... Liz was nothing compared to her. 

With a small smile, she moved forward, like a wave. Smooth, and graceful. Tony held out his hand, and (Y/N) dropped a small pill-like device in his palm, giving him an innocent smile. The male merely shook his head and glanced at Peter, not liking how he was ogling his daughter at the moment. 

Tony snapped his fingers once, breaking Peter out of it. "Kid, this is my daughter, (Y/N). She also goes by prick." he mused, giving his daughter a victorious look. 

(Y/N)'s cheeks turned red as she stuck her tongue out, meeting Peter's gaze once more. "Just (Y/N), or (N/N). Nice to meet you, Peter." she grinned, holding her hand out for him to accept. 

The teen hesitated before accepting her handshake, his expression almost melting at having her warm skin touch his own. "N-nice to m-meet you as well." he stammered, drawing his hand back reluctantly and running a hand through his hair nervously. 

(Y/N) took note of it, putting her hands on her hips, eyes glinting. "And I'm sure we'll have so much fun together..."

...

It had been a few months since he had met (Y/N), and they would hang out occasionally. Those were the moments Peter enjoyed. 

He had completely forgotten about his internship, nodding along absentmindedly as Tony explained a new piece of technology to him. Well, was sort of listening until he spotted (Y/N) pass out of the corner of his eye. 

Suddenly dropping the device, he whirled to face Tony, his mouth dry, words rushing out. "Sorry Mr. Stark, but I really like your daughter and I gotta - cya!" he blurted, taking off and ignoring Tony's yells, growing fainter as he ran farther and harder after Mr. Stark's beautiful, lovely daughter. 

(Y/N) only turned after she heard the desperate pants and quick footsteps behind her, turning around to face Peter with a smile, cocking her head at the disheveled male. "Peter? What's wr-"

Before (Y/N) could even finish her sentence, his lips were on hers, pushing her back against the wall. Peter got excited as her lips moved in sync, her hands tangling up in his hair. 

After a moment, the pair drew back from each other, panting and out of breath as they stared at each other. Peter's cheeks were flushed, as (Y/N) seemed to want to say something, but couldn't. 

So Tony said it for her. 

"Hey, kid. Since you seem to like my daughter now, you're going to have to deal with her daddy. and his rules." the billionaire said, clearing his throat from behind him, hands on his hips. 

Peter glanced at (Y/N), who gave him a smile of approval. The teen reluctantly followed Tony, turning around as her soft voice called out to him. 

"Mr. Parker? I love you." she said quietly, cheeks tinting red. 

"And I love you, Ms. Stark."