Hair // Thor Odison

You felt lips press to the back of your neck and sweetly, and Thor's beard brushed against your skin softly. 

"Good morning, (Y/N)." he murmured in his deep, accented voice, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You turned against his body, looking up at him. "Morning, Tiny."

He shook his head with a soft chuckle. You had started calling him Tiny when Bruce had told you that Hulk had called him a "tiny god."

In mild punishment, he picked you up in his arms and swung his legs off of the bed, exiting the comfort. You squeaked and wrapped your arms around him as he pushed you into the shower.

...

Thor heard your whining from the living room, and Tony's voice over yours. 

"Come on, (Y/N). You've got admit, it's a mess! You look like Loki when you wake him at 5:30 am?"

"Why would you wake him up at 5:30?"

"I'm an adrenaline junkie. But, look, that's not the point. Why I make suicidal attempts with merely shaking the brother of Point Break is less important than that nest you have on your head." Tony argued, shaking his head, and not noticing as Loki walked in behind him. 

Glaring at him, the younger god growled gently. "I do not have time to do my hair in the morning when you wake me up and spill beer on my face."

Tony just shrugged and walked away, completely done with Loki and you.

Loki then looked at you, his eyes narrowing. 

"What the Hel is wrong with your hair?"

...

Within the next two hours, you, Tony, and Thor were standing in front of a hair salon called Bobby's. Apparently, the head hairdresser, Bobby, was Tony's stylist as well.

Tony pushed the door open, and Thor trailed the two of you inside. 

The first thing you noticed was the smiley lady at the counter - who gave you a huge grin. "What may I do for y'all today?" 

You noticed that she was struggling to keep her cool. Obviously. It wasn't every day that the Avengers walked in for a haircut. 

"I need a haircut for the miss over here." Tony requested in response, lowering his sunglasses slightly to peer at the secretary. "Well, who am I to refuse." she giggled in response, not noticing as you raised an eyebrow to her actions. 

Sooner than later, you were in a chair, facing a mirror and looking at your reflection with an amused smile. Thor was standing behind you, looking curiously at all the hair cutting tools laid out in front of you, tempted to touching them but heeding Tony's warnings. 

Both of you snapped to attention as a man suddenly walked up, a huge grin on his face. "Hey! Mr. Odinson, Ms. (L/N), I welcome you to my hair salon!" the male grinned enthusiastically, before continuing, "The thing so special about my salon is.. well, we don't exactly take requests from customers on how they would like their hair to be cut. We just do whatever we think looks good on them. And no exceptions for you either, my lady." Bobby mused, already eyeing your hair. You could sense that the cogs were working in his mind, and he was already thinking of what to put on you. 

And, he began. 

Snip. Snip. Snip.

You fearfully watched your beautiful locks fall to the floor, quivering slightly. The only thing that reassured you was Thor's awed expression. It was either for you, or about something he didn't understand, and just figured out. It was probably the second option. 

With a small sigh, you nervously averted your attention back to your reflection, wondering what Bobby was doing back there. 

...

After much more snipping and styling later, Bobby finally slipped the protective sheet off of you, and grinned. 

"You look very nervous, Ms. (L/N). Have some faith."

and with that, he spun you around, and have you a hand held mirror. 

Slowly, your eyes opened to gaze at yourself, eyes flicking to your reflection in the larger mirror behind you. 

Gosh, it was beautiful. It looked like Bobby had taken some crap, and somehow masterfully maneuvered his way into turning it into a work of art.  

You thanked Bobby, getting up and turning to face Thor, a grin on your face. "Well? What do you think?"

Your boyfriend had absolutely no words, but his mouth slowly lifted up to match your expression. "Ravishing."