Ticklish // Loki Laufeyson

"I just asked him if he wanted to go grab pizza and a beer!" Tony whisper shouted, rubbing his hand, the skin on it red and irritated from the previous friction that had been applied on it.

Natasha just shrugged. "That's just how Loki is." 

"You're one to speak, Natasha. You only like to watch things crash and burn." Tony replied snarkily, as Steve and (Y/N) walked in. "What are you guys talking about?" (Y/N) asked curiously, cocking her head.

"Loki is being a grump. He needs his beauty sleep, apparently. Stay away." Tony held up his red hand.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? This is the perfect time to annoy him!" she giggled, and started to run in the direction of the living room.

"(Y/N) I wouldn't - actually..." Tony giggled and bit his hand softly.

Steve gave him a curious look and shook his head, looking after her. "She's gonna die."

Natasha grinned. "Both of you are big drama queens. I bet that man won't singe a single hair on that girl's head."

...

"Lolololololoookkiii!" you shouted and jumped on top of him, grinning as his blue eyes snapped open and glared at you.

"What do you want, (Y/N)?" 

"Nothing." 

He sighed a little and sat up, so you were facing his chest. You leaned your head against him, humming warmly.

"You know, I'm not letting you go free." he chuckled softly, making you shiver. 

Suddenly, his hands were on your sides and fingers moving ridiculously fast as he tickled you. One of your weaknesses.

You squeaked and squirmed, giving him time to switch positions so you were underneath him. He watched in pure bliss as you writhed underneath him, and finally let out a shrill scream mixed with laughter, begging him to stop.

Loki did and looked down at your smiling face, only then realizing how much he had wanted to kiss you. Both of you had teased the possibility of many things, including this, and the god decided that it would be teasing no longer. Play time.

His lips met yours in a quick motion, and you were shocked, but gradually kissed, back. Not noticing as Tony entered the room and gawked.

"Not on my couch!" he shouted, startling both of you.

Tony's yelling attracted the others, and Loki flopped on top of you like nothing had happened at all. 

"What's going on here?" Steve asked curiously, looking at you both, then back at Tony. 

"Well, I'm sure they both can explain." Tony fumed, glaring at you.

"Does anybody else hear that puny voice?" Loki murmured audibly into the crook of your neck, smiling as you ran your hands through his hair repeatedly.

"Puny voice?" Tony squeaked in outrage, huffing and crossing his arms.

"So childish." you laughed and looked at Steve. "Nothing was happening here. Tony was hallucinating." you lied, biting your tongue to keep you from laughing.

Tony yelped in anger, clenching his fists and turning away. 

Steve just shrugged and returned to his previous work, leaving the room.

Loki just remained in his position on top of you and smiled tiredly, yawning softly. 

"Loki, are you gonna get u-"

"Shut up and sleep, darling." he cooed softly, and you groaned as he shifted his position to put more of his weight on you.

You were trapped underneath him, and you knew that it would at least be a couple more hours before he let you up.