Chapter 5

"Well well well, Hello lover boy. How's Riki?" Jake asks as Sunghoon walked into school. "hello to you too, Jake." Sunghoon answers as he rolled his eyes.

"Is he feeling better?" Sunghoon nods, "Yeah, he said he's better than before, but he won't be coming to school today. He'll be here tomorrow though."

"I see," Jake mutters, "Why are you going through his locker? I thought you were supposed to leave the letter, not take it back?"

"Riki asked me to bring the letters to him, so I have to take out this one too." Sunghoon answers, "He knows!?" Jake asks, shocked that the younger knew so fast.

"He doesn't, he just asked me to bring the letters to him, nothing new." "Oh, my bad," Jake mutters.

The two talked for a while, waiting for Jay and Jungwon to arrive at school.

Whilst talking, Jake's eyes wandered around and he lightly chuckles. "what's funny?" Sunghoon asked, confused.

"Nothing," Jake replies and continues the conversation.

Sunghoon feels confused but decides to ignore it as it was probably nothing.

which was until after a few seconds Jay had appeared with a grumpy Jungwon.

"and what happened to you?" Sunghoon asks, watching Jay and Jake who had seemed amused by seeing the youngest being grumpy.

"I got shampoo in my eye while washing my hair!" Jungwon whines, clinging onto Sunghoon. "It hurt so much!!"

"Your eye's okay now, right?" the younger nods. "It still hurts though."

Jay and Jake watched as Jungwon whined to Sunghoon. "And I thought I was his favorite hyung," Jake mutters.

"Too bad, You're not." Jay teased, earning a smack on his arm by the younger. "You're not either yet you're one to say."

"Why are you holding Riki's letters?" Jungwon asks, catching Jay's attention. "He just asked me to bring them, nothing much."

"oh I see, you and Riki are spending more quality time together~" Jungwon teased, "Alright, get off," Sunghoon says and gently pushes the younger off him. "You're blushing!!"

Sunghoon gently knocks on the door of Riki's house as he arrived. "Good evening! I was expecting you. Riki's in his room, I'll get him." His mother smiles at him. "Thank you, ma'am."

Sunghoon follows her into the living room, sitting down on the sofa, and Riki's mom heads to the staircase.

"Riki!" she says, continuing the sentence in Japanese, which Sunghoon did not understand. He figures that she was telling him that Sunghoon arrived, as he heard Riki reply back and her answering "Sunghoon"

She smiles as she heard the door open and footsteps approaching. "He'll be here shortly." She told him and left to the kitchen.

"Sunghoon hyung!!" Riki says happily as he ran towards the elder. "Hey Riki," Sunghoon giggles as the younger hugged him.

"What's up? I didn't know you missed me." He jokes. "a lot, you have no idea how hard it was to not hug you the other day." Riki says with wide eyes, making Sunghoon laugh.

"Alright cutie, here are the letters you asked me to bring." "Thank you!! Let's go upstairs."

He held Sunghoon's hand and dragged the older upstairs.

Sunghoon sat on his bed as he sat in front of the older, on his chair.

"Why are you always so excited about these letters?" Sunghoon asked as the younger opens the first envelope, which was the new one he had written.