Chapter 8

Sunghoon walks in the dark night, the flickering light of the street lamps,

He finds it weird that the street lamps were flickering, though he remembered Riki complaining about their street lamps having problems, so he tried not to worry much.

A monster or a ghost probably would not come to attack him- No no 

He sighs, "I should stop watching too many horror movies- They're not helping me." He mutters as he walked quickly in the direction of Riki.

The lights continued to flicker as Sunghoon walked faster.

He arrives at Riki's house, sighing in relief.

He takes out his phone and starts typing, telling Riki that he had just arrived. 

His back faces the direction of the house as he types.

The cool air makes his shiver, 

Before he could hit send, he felt someone behind him.

Sunghoon gulps in fear, turning around was never a good idea in movies, but he couldn't run away either-

He takes a deep breath as he slowly turns around, eyes shut closed.

"Boo," a deep voice says,

Sunghoon screams.

He runs to the other side of the road.

A fit of giggles could be heard as Sunghoon ran.

He turned around to see someone standing in the darkness, he uses the torch on his phone to see Riki laughing.

He gasps, "You son of a bitch- Riki! You fucking brat-" He slaps the younger's arm. "The whole place probably heard me."

Riki laughs again, "Oh my god- You should've seen yourself." His hand comes up to his face as the younger wipes his face.

"Okay okay- I'm sorry, stop glaring at me." 

Sunghoon sulks the whole way walking to the convince store. 

"Hyunngg, I said I'm sorry, alright?" Riki whined.

'I'll forgive you if you pay for our food tonight." Sunghoon says with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, bet. I brought my wallet." Riki says as he reached out to find his wallet.

And to his luck, 

it was there,

Sunghoon chuckles softly, "Good because I forgot my wallet..." He muttered,

"Ah... That's fine, You always treat me. This is my turn to finally treat you."

Riki smiles, "It's nice to take care of you sometimes, You always do that, so tonight, I'm gonna be the one taking care of you!" Riki says,

Sunghoon giggles in amusement, "Okay"

The two shortly arrive at the convenience, 

The cool breeze flows as they both stood outside the store. 

"The air is chilly, isn't it?" Riki says, "I guess so, I like the cold." 

"of course you do, My Ice Prince." The older rolls his eyes, "We were both born a day differently. If we don't count the year."

Silence falls as Riki smiles at him instead of answering.

"Um, Should we go in now?" The younger asks, breaking the silence after a few moments.

Sunghoon follows. 

No one else is in the convenience store, except the cashier and themselves.

"So, what do you wanna have?" Sunghoon asks as he took a basket and starts to walk down the snack aisle.