CHAPTER 3

"When a monster is born."

What really happened in Kyudai Labs?

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

"Hey," A child's voice spoke out in a gorgeous, lush garden. "Midomido, 'rnt you tired of trying so hard?

The green-haired dumpling swished his head over to the other, "Don't be like that,       !"

A visible pout could be seen on his pink lips, "We have to try super duper hard if we want to be praised!"

His friend laughed aggressively while holding his stomach, "You're the only one who gets praised in Kudae Labs, you hogger!"

"It's pronounced Ki-yu-da-ee! Also, where did you even learn that word..." Little Midoriya stared at the doof he knew to be his friend.

The other furiously shook his head and pointed at Midoriya, "It doesn't matter anyway!" He huffed and stood up with so much energy, it seemed to sway the wind. "This dump is a cage! I tell you!"

Midoriya's eyebrows knitted, he wasn't so sure about what the other was talking but brushed it off when the latter sat back down on the grass next to him,

"Hey, did you know? I heard that the outside had these things called feegors! It's kind of like the big statues in the classrooms but super small!"

He showed how tiny they were with his hands, "You can throw them without teachers getting mad at you and you can play with them!" He paused to take a short breath before screaming out, "Isn't that so cool!"

Seeing his friend be so hyper was refreshing to Midoriya. He nodded in acknowledgment.

He was about to say something back when the other suddenly grasped his arm and pulled them down to lay on the grass.

"Mido, when we finish school and leave for outside, I'll take you out and go buy us some feegors to play with!" He grinned.

"You'll come with me," He reached out a pinky, "Alright?"

His eyes became crescents and a toothy smile greeted Midoriya. The little boy intertwined his little pinky with the other's and nodded happily.

It was a fresh summer morning in the gardens when the two boys joked and laughed. A school bell rang from a distance and they quickly stumbled and ran over to the 'school' .

The place they knew to be their learning space was a stark contrast to the bright greens and yellows of the laboratory gardens. Only silvers and whites could be seen inside the building while the two held hands.

Their classes for the afternoon were now beginning but they had to go separate ways due to Little Midoriya's classroom being the top class while his friend stayed in the lowest faction.

But before they could split, his friend grabbed Midoriya's chubby hands and spoke in an excited tone, "Midomido, remember to meet me after classes!" He posed in a confident pose, "It's my burday!"

"You mean birthday," Midoriya corrected.

A tsk snapped out of his friend's teeth, "You're too mean."

The second bell rang.

"Oh well, I gotta go now! Bye Midomido," He smiled.

This boy was called the loser of the lab, but to Midoriya, he was his only comfort. Bright but very naughty and gets into uncountable amounts of trouble, he would follow Midoriya around and continuously pester him until the little boy agreed to the stupid ideas he thought of.