Chapter 1

After you's saved the world from Ultron

Y/n: Pietro! Wanda! We did it!!

All three of you's huddled up on the ship that was heading back to New York city

Y/n: I'm so excited, we're gonna be living in the avengers tower!!
Pietro: Why are you so excited? He chuckled
Y/n: Have you not seen it? You see this weird rectangle device thing that's.. what's it called again? fo-phe-pho..??
Wanda: Phone.
Y/n: Yes that! Well i went to this website called gogg-
Wanda: Google.
Y/n: Also that. It's super tall and luxurious! How aren't you's excited??
Pietro: It just feels weird. We were living there for so many years and now we're suddenly moving.
Y/n: Ahh, I get you. Change isn't always easy.
Wanda: Especially when you were stuck there most of your life.
Y/n: Mhmmm. But what matters is we're free now! And not just that, we saved the fucking world!
Wanda & Pietro: Language
Y/n: Sorry. You said covering your mouth
They laughed

Sooner or later, that turned into silence. All three of you had fallen asleep after that very long day.

You had woken up and saw the view of New York city. You rubbed your eyes and instantly shot up. You gently tapped both wanda and pietro but when they didn't respond you tapped them both harder.

Pietro: Ugh... Pietro said rubbing his eyes, still half asleep What do you want y/n?
Y/n: Guys look! We're in new York!!

You instantly got up and ran out the doors. Wanda had just woken up, also appearing tired

Wanda: Y/n... wait.
Y/n: Ugh, guys come on!!
Wanda: Pietro, you go with her. I'll catch up later i'm too tired.
Pietro: Why do I have to go?
Wanda: Because I said so. Now go! She said while laying her head back down
Pietro: You know, I am 12 minutes older than you.
They both laughed
Wanda: Just go.

———-
You and Pietro were walking around New York, looking at all the new stuff, finally enjoying a taste of freedom.

You had never felt better. Enjoying the green grass and trees, seeing all the happy civilians walk by, holding butterflies in your finger

Soon you and Pietro had walked up in front of the Avengers tower. Wanda caught up and flew in beside you. Captain America had just walked out and greeted you all.

Steve: Hello, welcome to the Avengers Tower. Now that all three of you's are officially avengers you's have the free will to live here. I am Steve Rogers, what are your names?

Pietro: Pietro Maximoff He said while shaking Steve's hand
Y/n: Y/n Maximoff! You said while putting your head over Pietros shoulder and waving
Steve: And you?
Wanda: I'm wanda maximoff. They shaked hands
Steve: Now come in!

When you's walked in you saw all the Avengers. You were excited, but you were also scared. These powerful beings could knock you out in less than a second if they wanted to. You slowly hid behind Wanda and Pietro, even they could sense you were nervous. They let out the arms to signal they were protecting you no matter what.

Steve: Welcome! This is Thor, He's about to head off to Asgard

Thor waved to you's with poptarts shoved in his mouth

Steve: This is Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner and Clint Barton. Tony stark is in his room sleeping right now, but he'll meet yous later.

Everything was perfect, you settled into the Avengers tower and even made friends with some of them. Natasha was kind of scary at first, but clint reassured you that she's nice once you get to know her. Clint was like an angel, super nice and he even gave you a tour. Bruce was pretty sweet, you'd mainly see him in the labs with tony. Tony was also kind of scary since he literally has 80 billion dollars in his account. But you had a few small talk moments with him. Although you were pretty sad you barely saw Thor, since he was in Asgard. Wanda and Pietro settled in very well too.

everything was perfect, the happiness and perfection lasted for 5 days. Until..

Y/n: Come on Wanda! I'm 15 turning 16. I have powers and I practiced self defence. I can walk alone, I don't need you's to constantly babysit me.
Pietro: I agree with Y/N
Wanda thought for a moment
Wanda: Alright fine. But you keep this tracker with you, got it?
Y/n: Nope!
You quickly super speeded outside of the tower.
Wanda: Y/n-! She sighed
Pietro: You know you have to trust her at some point.
Wanda: I know.. but I always get this gut feeling. A feeling that something is going to go terribly wrong
Pietro: Cmon, let's go have tea to calm down.

And oh boy, was she right

Y/N's POV

I absolutely loved going out. Walking in the sun, with a cool drink in my hands. I'm still learning and adjusting to this weird rectangle device, it was pretty cool.

You wondered around central park enjoying the views, smelling the nature and relaxing. Tony had given you some pocket money.

$325 every week

It was of course nothing to him, as he is a billionaire. But I did feel guilty having all this money. I'd always hand some cash to those in need.

You decided to sit at some casual restaurant. You had found this really cool Italian place. I've heard of spaghetti before but i don't remember the last time I tried it. You sat on the table, looking and playing with the salt and pepper.

Waiter: Hello ma'am! What would you like to order today? And uh.. please stop spilling the salt everywhere..
Y/n: Oh, I'm very sorry! You grabbed a napkin and started cleaning it up
Waiter: Oh no, it's all good. What would you like to order?
Y/n: May I please order this thing- spaghetti bolognese?
Waiter: Of course. Is that it for today?
Y/n: Yep, thank you very much!
Waiter: No problem. They walked off into the kitchen.

Being stuck in Hydra never changed the fact that you were a polite, well-mannered person.

While waiting for your food you had checked your phone?
"What's this?" You thought to yourself. You clicked the notification and read it to yourself. It said..

"Hello there, Y/N. We have a special offer waiting especially for you! Come to (random address) to collect it. "

Of course since you were new to the whole phone thing, you thought it was legit.

You got up gave the waiter $45 and walked out of the store, you never touched your spaghetti

You walked into the strange alleyway, checking your phone to see if this was the right place. Out of nowhere, somebody had came and you felt something to your neck.

"What the fu-" You suddenly felt the electrifying sensation travelling through your bones. You fell on the floor, hopeless.

You saw someone stand over you, facing down at you. You opened a energy ball in your hand getting ready to attack him, but just as you were about to shoot it you felt the sensation again. All those electricity bolts running through your veins were too much, and sent you into a deep sleep.

And that's pretty much the story of how I got here today. Sitting in this cell. I've been here for three years and i've been through numerous techniques of torture. Life absolutely sucked. Tomorrow, Hydra had plans to launch an attack to the avengers tower. And i'm the lead of it. I obviously have to comply otherwise they would just kill me. I felt nauseous having to face the avengers and my siblings again, my state of mind had changed. They brain washed me. Half of me was hydras experiments, currently dominating while the other half was myself. Defending but losing tremendously. Have I lost all hope? Yes.