Chapter 14

Loki pov

Loki was currently disguised as a normal SWAT person who is holding the suitcase and is confidently walking up to the General of the soilders. All the Police cars watching and pointing their guns, not daring to fire. To police and SWAT teams were already well aware that the avengers have come to help so they didn't think about targeting them.

Loki: Here is the suitcase, sir. It has all the money in it.
General: Good. Come with me, if this is a little 'trick' you will pay for it with your life.

Loki and the General walked in, they were both alone. The general opened the suitcase, anger took over his face as he lifted his gun. Silly little man, lifting his gun to the air.

General: Where did that bastard go-
*stab*

Loki appeared behind the General and stabbed him with his dagger. He made the body and the suitcase disappear. He made an illusion disguising himself as the General. He spoke into the call.

Loki: The general has been taken down. I'm heading towards the leaders office.

And with that he made his way down.

Leader: Where's my money?
General: It was a scam. But it's alright, I took care of him.
Leader: Good job son, this is why you're my favourite.

As the leader went on his couch towards his wife, Loki whispered into the call.

'He fell for it. He has a wife here too, what shall I do with her?'

Nick: Arrest her, don't kill her. She could be innocent for all we know.

Y/n pov:

Nick: Alright, there's an vent opening on the roof. Do you see it?
Pietro: Yep, we're going in.
Nick: Alright. Take the hostages out through that vent and take them to (random address).

You and Pietro looked through the vent, finding the perfect moment to strike.

———-

Soldier: It's been more than a minute. Who shall we kill?
....
He sighed.

Soldier: You. Kid with Brown hair, get up here.
The mother: NO, PLEASE NOT MY CHILD! She cried, gripping onto the kid.

Another soldier hit her face with the gun, knocking her backwards

Soldier: Kid, what's your name?
Kid: My name is Maria...
Soldier: Hey little Maria.
Maria: You hurt my mommy. You are bad person!
She threw her toy at the soldier

Soldier: Feisty little kid. Let her be an example of what happens when you keep us waiting.

He held his gun at the small toddler, who had no idea what was about to happen.

Just as he was about to pull the trigger Pietro gave you a heads up. He ran quickly and moved the child away from the bullet whilst you shot an energy blast at the soldier.

Pietro grabbed the kid and her injured mother and ran through the vents, bringing them to safety. He kept doing this over and over again with the other victims, whilst you were fighting and shooting the soldiers. Once they were all knocked out you put an advanced piece of tech on the doors, allowing nobody to enter no matter how strong they were. This was to make sure nobody knew the hostages were safe and that the guards were knocked out. It was essential to keep the element of surprise before they do something stupid. You joined Pietro in rescuing the victims and bringing them to safety.

Eventually all the hostages were safe. You stayed at the Park where they were resting, you were reassuring and helping them all.

You noticed Maria, sitting next to her unconscious mother with a sad expression on her face. You decided to go and talk to her.