Chapter 17

There you were, cowardly hiding in Loki's room, whining like a loser onto his shoulder as if they aren't fighting for your sake. How could you stay in there and do nothing knowing this is all happening because of you?

With every thought came more and more tears, and with every strong wave of tears came a small breeze.

Y/n: I want to fight with them. How could I sit here and do nothing knowing this is all my fault?
Loki: It is not your fault.
Y/n: It technically is. Let me out of here.

...

Y/n: I said, let me out of here.
Loki: You know I can't do that.
Y/n: Please..
Loki: Enough. I can't risk you going out and getting yourself killed.
Y/n: I can manage myself. I don't want to have to ask a third time..
Loki: I don't take orders from you.

You lit up a ball of energy in your hands, clearly angry.

You kept throwing more and more while walking towards him but he kept dodging. When you reached up to him you went in to push him, but he grabbed your arms.

Loki: I don't want to fight you.
Y/n: Then let me out!

————

Tony POV:

Tony: I can't do anything with just this useless iPad! I need to go to my lab.
Steve: Then go! I'll cover up for you.

Tony quickly ran off to his lab, usually where he'd design and create stuff. He searched through old files from 2015, the Ultron attack.

He pulled out Visions software system and instantly began his work.

Wanda POV:

James: Wanda can't you just tap into his brain and make him stop!
Wanda: I-i cant!
Pietro: His not exactly human, remember?
James: Ah shit.

They were fighting Vision, vision kept outsmarting them and eventually got them to a weak point. It was just him and Wanda at this point.

Vision: Foolish human, you have the power to beat me so easily. Why don't you ever do it?
Wanda: Because I don't want to hurt the real Vision.
Vision: He was never real to begin with.

Wanda got angry and turned into her scarlet witch form.

Then Wanda started charging at Vision, it was a huge fight. They were both incredibly powerful.

Thor POV:

Thor: We have to move this fight somewhere else! We'll break the whole place down if we continue like this.
Lily: We are fighting a huge green guy, with an abnormally large figure and that's what you're concerned about?
Thor: I've already beat him before, y'know.. Strongest Avenger type of thing.
Sam: Didn't he beat you though?
Thor: It was an unfair match.

Sam and Lily were both laughing until the hulk threw them.

Thor quickly ran up to Lily, checking if she was alright.

lily: Arghh, my back.
Thor: Lily are you alright?
Lily: Yep, i'm fine. She said weakly

He then got angry and charged back at Hulk.

Sam: Yep.. I'm alright too.. Thanks for asking by the way.
Lily: Ha, loser.
They both said weakly on the ground.

————

Y/n POV:

The only thing I need him to do is remove his magic, then i'll have a way out. Which, I just got the perfect idea.