Chapter 28

Everybody began walking to the Living quarters to discuss what had happened. Nobody knew who Aarush was except for you and Loki. It was definitely time to give them a proper explanation.

Everyone was sitting down giving weird stares at Aarush. It was a ridiculous scene considering they were all in their halloween outfits still. Well, everyone except Wanda, Bucky and Loki. Some people weren't present and returned home early, like Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Clint. The guardians stayed as they agreed upon a sleepover in the tower. Due to this, you were sharing your room with Mantis for the day.

(( Fun fact: You were pretty close with Mantis. Well, you were close with all the guardians. But there is still an awkward wall considering the only time you's would talk is just during gatherings or parties. ))

After a while of explaining everything they immediately understood the situation. Respecting the fact that it was your problem to deal with, they had all left to do their usual routines except for you and Loki. Loki was technically part of this whole fiasco, and you'd forgotten how. But you weren't complaining. You got to spend more time with him for it which you may or may not have been grateful for.

Aarush has his own business to take care of. He was a regular being like you and he has his own life. He can't dedicate every hour and minute towards you and Marielle.

"Alright. I want Y/n to receive more training. Power wise, I mean. But you can't just rely on power, also make sure to learn basic stuff like physical fighting and wielding weapons." Said by Aarush, who was for some reason instructing Loki as if you weren't right there. But it probably made sense for him to teach you, considering the fact his a magic sorcerer. "I can't be here, Maya is calling for me and she needs my help. Once you have unlocked full potential and are in complete control of your powers, call me. Together, Air and Fire can create an unstoppable force. A force that Marielle can't stand a chance against." You nodded in agreement. Aarush changed back into his armour and flew off.

It was just the two of you again.

"So, I guess i'll be teaching you to control your powers." He said, turning his head and giving you a small smile, "Guess so." You smiled back.

"It's around 12, we should probably head to bed." You grabbed his hand and started walking to the elevators. "No, You should probably head to bed. May I remind you i'm a God?" Emphasis on You. "Jeez, calm down. I should probably go to bed now." You said with a little laugh, emphasis on I.

" Anyways, Goodnight Loki." You wished him before you took off to your room floor. "Goodnight." He wished you back with a little wave as you took off. Then clicked a number on the elevator. Watching you walk to your room, seeing a figure in the distance. Looks like Mantis? Whatever. He watched as you slowly disappeared out of his frame due to the elevator doors closing.

Now you both were heading to your own rooms to deal with your own business. Hint hint..

——————

Loki POV

I walked into my delicate, personalised room. Just to instantly see a big oaf sitting on my bed with the biggest smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here, brother?" I asked with a sigh. "You know exactly why." Was all he replied with. "I've done a lot of things, please be specific." That didn't even surprise Thor, oh, how he knew me so well. "Rooftop, date, glowing lights.." Lifting his eyebrows, building up tension. I dropped my head, aware that I'd been caught. Whilst Thor was jumping and celebrating at the fact he was correct. He welcomed me into a tight hug. "I knew this day would come brother. I knew there was a heart in there." He said whilst squeezing me tighter in his bone-crushing hug. "Let—Go—of-me—-" I managed to get out before he let go. I sighed once again. "I am not in love with her, it was a friendly gesture." I tried to reassure. "Excuses, excuses. You love her." .