Chapter 11

Tony & Bruce pov

—— in the lab ——

Bruce: Alright so I went through her blood samples. It has been weeks, which means she is completely free of Hydra now.
Tony: That's perfect
Bruce: Yep. I even got her power greatness levels.
Tony: What are they?
Bruce: Okay so 1 being week and 10 being strong. She has super speed which is 4/10, then levitation/flight which is 6/10, magic is 5/10 and her energy manipulation is 8/10.
Tony: Interesting.
Bruce: However, those are practically hand me downs from her siblings. From her recent blood tests i've been getting hints of a new superpower, that is entirely her own.
Tony: Oh?
Bruce: Yeah, but I get the feeling that in order to finally receive it she will lose some of her current powers.
Tony: Okay, but how would she activate this new power of hers?
Bruce: As usual people discover their abilities with strong emotions, pain and suffering.
Tony: Yeah no, we aren't going to put an innocent kid through that.
Bruce: Duh. Anyways with Hydra officially out of her system I don't see the point of her being on house arrest anymore.
Tony: I see your point, but what if they find her again? I say she can go outside as long as somebodies with her. Also no missions for her.
Bruce: Yep perfect. Anyways i'm going to get my breakfast.

They both walk out of the room.

—————

Silly little avengers. Smart enough to think the suit is filled with bombs but too distracted to think about cameras and voice detectors.

We'll retrieve her back soon. Very soon. And we will activate this new power at any cost.

—————

y/n's pov:

You woke up and repeated your usual morning routine. That was until somebody told you they had very good news for you.

Steve: So, after many lab tests and experiments, you are now officially free of Hydra.
Y/n: Wasn't I always free of Hydra?
Steve: Not really, but anyways you are officially off house arrest.
Y/n: FINALLY!
Steve: But-
Y/n: Ughhh.
Steve: But under one condition, you are not allowed to leave the tower unless somebody is with you.
Y/n: That's not bad I guess..
Steve: Yep, anyways breakfast is ready. Come and eat when you feel like.
Y/n: Okay. Thank you

After you heard the news you immediately got yourself dressed.

Your outfit:

You ran to Wandas room, inviting yourself in

Y/n: WANNDAAAAA!!! Wake up!!

Both vision and Wanda jumped from their sleep. Vision may have accidentally shot a laser thing at you thinking you were a threat. You dodged it but he apologised.

Wanda: What do you want?!
Y/n: Guess what! I can finally leave the tower now!
Wanda: Good for you! Now get out!
Y/n: So negative.

You left her room and went to the dining room, you saw Lily and Thor gossiping.