Chapter 3

Y/N's pov:

You woke up, with horrible pain in your head. You lifted your arms trying to get up but you were instantly stopped by the pain in your muscles. You put your wrists out, noticing something very unusual. Some weird metal bracelets were on them.

You turned your head noticing Wanda and Pietro who happened to be asleep.

Suddenly you heard someone barge into the room, waking up both Wanda and Pietro.

Some man with Black hair, emerald green eyes, with a tall figure came in whilst locking the doors behind him.

Pietro stood up

Pietro: Loki, what are you doing here?
Loki: Oh. My apologies.

He walked back towards the door to leave.

Wanda: Wait, why do you seem to look like you're hiding?
Loki: Well, I may or may not have bought out the hulk who went on a rampage around New York, again. 
Pietro: So you're hiding from hulk?
Loki: No, when he tried to attack me I used my magic to go invisible. I'm hiding from Steve.
Wanda: Why?
Loki: I don't want to hear another hour lecture. Now It's my turn to ask questions. Who may this be?

You lifted your head to look towards him.

Y/n: I'm.. y/n.
Loki: Pleasure to meet you lady Y/n. I am Loki, God of mischief and lies. I will be heading out now.
Y/n: Wait, so you're thors brother?
Loki: Yes. And I presume you to be Wanda and Pietros sister.
Y/n: Correct. I heard all about you.. I can't believe your standing in front of me right now. The last time I heard about you was when you attacked New York.
Loki: And you're not scared of me?
Y/n: Why would I be scared? I found you very fascinating.

Then you finally realised what you just said.

He laughed.
Loki: Thank you for the compliment Lady Y/n. I will look forward to seeing you later.
He walked out of the room

Wanda: Sister?
Y/n: Yes, Wanda?
She got up and hugged you immediately.
Wanda: I missed you so much.
Y/n: I missed you too.
You looked towards Pietro and signalled him to join in

After hours of being stuck in the medical ward you were finally out. Tony had come by and insisted that you stay for a while until they can figure out what to do with you.

Wanda stuck with you everywhere, showing you around the tower. It was time for you to finally personally meet the avengers after all those years.

Here are your povs with them:

Natasha

Natasha: Hey, It's so good to see you after all those years
She walked up to you and hugged you, you hugged her back until you both let go
Y/n: Thank you, I really missed this place and all of you's.
Natasha: Well i'll give you time to settle in and explore the tower a little bit, just remember you're safe here and we'll make sure to protect you from now on.
Y/n: Alright, I'll see ya!

Bruce & Tony

you finally decided to explore the labs a little bit, that was until you ran into both bruce and tony who were working on some sort of project.

Tony: Kid, what are you doing here?
Y/n: It's nice to meet you too.
Tony: Argh, it's dangerous in here. He gently bought you back towards the other side of the lab, Bruce followed

Bruce: Hey y/n it's so nice to meet you again! He said going in for a hug
Y/n: Hey bruce. How's your machine thingy going?
Bruce: It's going pretty well.
Y/n: Well i'll leave you's too it, see ya!
Tony: See ya, kid.
Bruce: Bye Y/n!

Clint

You and Clint both looked at each other. About five meters away. You stared at each other for about 10 seconds

Clint: Y/NNNNN!!!
Y/n: CLINTTTTTT!!!!!

They both ran into each other, giving a big tight hug

Y/n:  Broo what happened yesterday?
Clint: You literally went all crazy and started attacking everybody

He started laughing, you joined in and laughed too

You and clint were practically best friends, anything would appear funny to the both of you's.

Clint: You should've seen the way you sent Thor flying at one point He said laughing, struggling and clearly out of breath

Y/n: No way, did I hit thor? You said, at the verge of breaking into another fit of laughter

After minutes and minutes of joking around and laughing you's finally stopped and talked like normal people.

Y/n: Anyways what are these things?
You said, lifting your arms up showing the big metal bracelets
Clint: Oh those things, they're like power limitators. So you only have access to like 25% of your power.
Y/n: Ugh that sucks
Clint: I wish I could feel your pain
Y/n: Ha You said while throwing a piece of rubbish at him
Y/n: Must suck not having powers.
Clint: Tell me about it. He rolled his eyes

Thor

Y/n: Eeeeek thor!!
You ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Completely ignoring Loki who was standing right next to him
Thor: Ahahaha, I missed you Y/n! This is my brother Loki.
Loki: I believe we've met before. He held out his arm so you could give him a handshake.
You shook his hand, he was staring into your eyes. It looked like he was trying to read you but you were bad at eye contact and tried to avoid it at all costs.

Y/n: Okay well, I'm going to go eat now. I'm starving.

Tony walked into the room.

Tony: Nope. We have a big dinner ready, for celebration of your return.
Y/n: Wait really? I honestly didn't think it mattered that much.
Thor: Of course it does! You go missing for 3 years and you think we aren't going to celebrate your return? Let's go get ready brother. He grabbed Loki.
Loki: Get your hand off me.
Thor laughed and they both kept walking

Tony: It's currently 6. The dinner starts at 7, and we'll have a formal party for you. Now go get dressed. He walked out

5 minutes later

You went to Wanda and visions room.

Y/n: Hey vision.
Vision: Hello, Y/n.
You walked towards where Wanda was.

Y/n: Wanda I need your help.
Wanda: What is it?
Y/n: Apparently there's this celebration dinner for me..
Wanda: Yes i've heard. Are you nervous?
Y/n: No- well yes, but that's besides the point. I have nothing to wear.
Wanda: Oh no.. I completely forgot about that. Vision please pass me my bag.
Vision gave her her bag that has all her money in it.
Wanda: Okay, Let's go shopping.
Vision: I'm afraid I have to stop you's there. Y/n is on house arrest until they can find out the source of the attack. For all we know, Y/n could be in serious danger right now due to the fact she just escaped.
Wanda: Dang it, I forgot about that. Alright, Ill just sew you a dress.
Y/n: I don't think it's possible to sew a whole dress in under fourty minutes.
Wanda: Oh, but it is. Especially when you have magic.

Then the next thing you knew, it was 7pm. You were in a dress ready to go eat a fancy dinner as a celebration.