Chapter 6

(kinda short chapter lol sorry)

You woke up the next day, you had a horrible headache. You noticed your makeup had been wiped off and your hair was out but you were still in your dress. 

You felt so dirty and gross, you kept trying to go back and think about what happened last night and how you ended up like this.

You got out of bed and went to your bathroom, took a big shower and folded your dress. You repeated your morning routine, while you were sitting on your phone it hit you. Last night you fell asleep on Loki. You were freaking out and turning red from how embarrassed your were. You brushed off the feeling and calmed down.

You got dressed. This was your outfit for the day:

You went into the living room with a yawn

Steve: Good morning y/n, breakfast?
Y/n: Sure.
Steve: Your plate is on the table.
Y/n: Thanks.

You saw Loki also sitting in the dining table, with a book in his hands. You sat down and started eating. You waiting for the other avengers to leave so you can ask him that one question that was haunting your mind.

Y/n: Hey, Loki?
Loki: Yes?
Y/n: What happened last night?
Loki froze for a second.
Loki: Uh- Thor took you to bed.

At that moment Thor came to the table and sat down

Thor: Who'd I take to bed?
Loki was glaring at Thor whilst thor was innocently eating his breakfast having no idea what's happening. The silence only annoyed thor more.
Thor: So? Answer me?
Loki: You took y/n to bed last night when she fell asleep, didn't you Thor?
He said with a threatening glare and tone
Thor: No I didn't.
Y/n: Then who did?
Thor: Loki. I remember seeing you carry her across the room to the door.

Flashback
Thor walked up to Loki, still drunk.

Thor: WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?
Loki: Shhh, you bloody croissant. You'll wake her up.
Thor: OHHH SOrry
Loki: She fell asleep so i'm escorting her to her room.
Natasha (from a distance): THOR!!
Thor: Oh shit. He quickly ran off

Present

You and Loki were both blushing at that very moment.

Loki: It was a friendly gesture. Nothing more.
He got up with his book and left towards the elevator

Thor who was shoving all the pancakes in his mouth while you were still stunned.

Thor: You still want your pancakes?

——————————

12pm

You were sitting in the living room, watching television. Everybody else was out on a mission, but they'd just returned.

Y/n: How was the mission?
Steve: Good. But I would like to speak to you alone.
Y/n: Okay.

You got up and followed steve to his office.

You sat down across from him and he sighed.

Steve: No matter what you answer, you will always be welcome here. We won't kick you out, you're practically stuck with us unless you choose to leave. It's perfect if you say yes but it's alright if you say no. So answer this truthfully.
Steve: Do you want to be an Avenger?

You sat there silent, thinking. In shock.

Steve: Listen, if you don't want to you don't have to. Like I said, it's completely fi-
Y/n: I would like to be an Avenger.

Steve gave you a big smile.

Steve: Now, you won't become one yet because we have to train you first. Do you remember Lily?
Y/n: Yeah she's really nice.
Steve: She's also doing this course alongside with you. You'll both train until you can show you're worthy of being an Avenger.
Y/n: Okay.
Steve: Now go to the training room so everything can be explained to you.
Y/n: Okay, thank you steve.
Steve: No worries Y/n.

—————————-
Training room

As soon as you walked into the training room you saw Lily already standing there talking to Thor who was effortlessly lifting weights.

Lily looked up at you and thor dropped the weights making a very loud noise. Lily gently slapped his shoulder for this.

Lily: Hey Y/n! She came running towards you welcoming you into a hug

You hugged her back.
Y/n: Hi Lily
Lily: I'm so excited! I got the promotion!!
Y/n: Congratulations!
Lily: Yes and I can't believe we're going to train together, this is going to be so much fun. Honestly i'm just glad i'm not doing it alone because that shit is so awkward.
You both chuckled.

Natasha, Wanda, Pietro & Loki walked in.

Natasha stood forward, Wanda and Pietro looked so excited knowing they were going to teach you and Loki looked annoyed, clearly not wanting to be there.

Natasha: Welcome to your Avengers course. This is just for extra training and seeing your level and if you're stable and well enough to become and official avenger.
Natasha: I will obviously be in charge of hand to hand combat and general fighting. Pietro & Wanda will help y/n with her powers since they are very similar. While Loki and Wanda will teach Lily since theirs are also similar.

Natasha: Here are your training outfits. After you get ready and eat breakfast, you will come back here at 10am to start your training. Dinner is ready now, make sure to be back here tomorrow and don't be late.