Chapter 19

After many hours you woke up from a very needed sleep.

You still had your consciousness so you thought that the injection didn't work. Maybe you could pretend it worked and-

Don't even think about it sweetheart. It's one of our new creations.

Y/n: How did you-?

See this remote? One small click and you'll feel electric shocks around your body. Then you'll be paralysed for 15 minutes.

For your question, How do you think I became the leader of this base? I have telepathic powers. I also have super senses but that's besides the point. Want a demonstration of the new injection?

Y/n: No thanks, I'm good.

He laughed then walked out. But then spun on his heel and came back to you.

Oh and-

Y/n: WHAT NOW?

He clicked the remote and you fell to the floor from the electric shocks. Although you were paralysed you still had your senses and you were faced towards him so you can see whatever he was introducing.

And, welcome our new design.

A girl walked in. The girl looked exactly like you. She was wearing the last outfit you were wearing during the attack and looked exactly like you when you were taken.

"What the fuck?" You said it in your head knowing he can hear you from his telepathy.

She's the newest edition to our team. She will be visiting your pathetic friends and playing as you. She will give us all the information we need, then she will stab them right in their back when they fully trust you're fine. And by stab in the back, I mean literally.

She transformed back into her regular form. She had a marking on her neck that wouldn't disappear even when she transformed. She had long black hair and some devil horns sticking out of her head that twirled around the ends. She had orange, yellowish eyes and her sides were orange. She wasn't human.

All this talking and I haven't even given you her name. Well, I know she's you but like that's just weird... y'know? Let's call her.. Daisy. Wait no, that reminds me of my bitchy ex wife. Can't stand her. Cute name, bad memories.

"What happened to her?"

Killed her. Shot her right in the head. No regrets.

"You're sick."

I get that a lot. Now you. What's your name?

Clone girl: My name is Veronica, sir.

Gorgeous name. Why didn't I think of it? Anyways, transform back to y/n. We have business to take care of.

Both the girl and him walked out. Leaving you with nothing but anger. What if they hurt my friends? Wanda and Pietro, are they alright? No. That's where I cross the line. If they even lay a finger on either of them I will make them regret even existing.

————
Avengers POV:

Bruce: Alright... alright.. come on..
....
Bruce: YESSSSS!!!

Tony quickly shot up from his nap at the excitement of Bruce.

Tony: What happened?
Bruce: It worked!! Look, I have access to all their cameras! I even got their location. All we need is a plan now.
Tony: Good job. Let's go give the good news to them.

...

Tony and Bruce ran into the living quarters where everybody was silently eating their lunch. Everybody was there, but Loki.