PRIORITY

So , As in Episode No.272 , So Aarav tells Simar that nothing is more than my family not even u.....
Getting detailed int it ,
I felt that......

I think we couldn't blame Aarav , okay but that doesn't mean to blame simar too....
it's just the situation is worse , and I think it's not new

since from the ancient times , it's so normal that to choose the reputation of family over everything , 

Just like King Yudisthir choose to keep his wife's honour at stake.... , at that time , he knew , that he was wrong , but he was just helpless , he had a choice to choose , but yet he was so helpless that lead to watch the greatest shame ...

Did Queen Draupadi misunderstood her husbands ? ? the answer is No , No she did not ...Neither Pandavs misunderstood Draupadi when she confronted , they have their own perspectives for taking a desicion
may be that's what Love meant....

after that ...Did Draupadi left their husbands, because herself respect is trashed down ?? No !!!
may be she asked the war of Greatest times !! That's a different issue...But she never even had a thought to leave her Husbands , that's what is important ... No matter how bad the situation , It's important to sit and talk and understand and confront each other if needed....

May be , we don't know right !! may be , Just think Aarav is also just helpless around his insecurities , angry issues and he just had a statement with Simar , that doesn't mean that he is not supportive or she is less important.... and 

We face this issue even in our martial life , I think makers tried to bring this point because , at a point of our life , their a question arises that what to choose , Family? or a partner ? Don't blabber , just sit , analyze because importance is different from priorities.....

And Priority changes according to the situation.