MEMORY - 2

Simar , the introvert lady , though she is most attentive kid and quite clumsy , to the people who knows her gonna say that she is the sweetest and most talkative to her circle. She is the most observant and a quite mind reader ! 
she doesn't much friends , but within them  she is best to every terms...

The Key chain, looking into it , Simar went to back down to the memory lane...The one friend , she doesn't even know his name , but to Simar he always remained special,The keychain is the one it is gifted by him..Simar always feel it as like a Lucky Charm !
To Simar , she even has the group picture with other classmates but even though she couldn't identify him.... her mind doesn't keep quite , she went to school inquired and also went to the school reunion parties but yet her efforts were gone vain.

Her thought were disturbed by the birds chiprring outside the balcony , getting up from sofa , doing the works and gets ready for 2nd day of her office .

days passing on , The team working so well, Meanwhile a lot of things changed b/w Aarav and Simar, Simar started to mingle with everyone specially with Aarav as he lives nearby to her home

To his surprise , Aarav finds out that Simar was so genuine and  talktive within her circle..

One day Simar gets a call from the school department so that they can arrange  a small reunion, so she takes the leave and goes to the place ...

Meanwhile Aarav fortunately looks into Simar's profile , to him surprise , he finds out that both Aarav and simar studied in the same school..

slowly he gets into things memorizies , he then rushes to school and confess that his Munchkin is Simar....

.

.

.

to be contn