MEMORY - 1

giggles and laughter , 2 kids playing , A boy calling her Munchkin.... wait ... and boom !!!!

The same dream hunting Aarav from past 20 years , He clearly understands that it was not a dream ! It's about his beautiful moments he spent  in his school....but barely he can remember his friend Munchkin !! He don't even  know her name , all he know only about her nickname... He struggled to remember his memories , went and enquired in the school yet he couldn't find her!! at last he left all hopes , but still the tiny part of his strongly determining that he surely find his Munchkin !
putting away all his thoughts , he started getting ready to the office....he got down from home and waiting for the cab that the office has to been sent...as the cab arrives and leave to office !
Aarav the most and energetic person , fun loving guy and most handsome hulk that a girl can ever dream , A team lead in a best company!!

As it was a Monday everyone was so moody and as Aarav sits in his cubicle , soon his HR calls him , feeling a bit surprised he leaves to manager's cabin!

A : morning  Prathiv! 

P : yes Aarav , so meet Ms.Simar, and Simar , meet Mr.Aarav 
so straight to the work ,  I need you both to work for the upcoming client and Aarav take her into your team !! 

A : yah , okay 

P : u guys may leave and update me about the work !

They both leave from the cabin !

A : So Simar right ! 

S : yahh !

A :  okay so , let me introduce u to the team ! We are of 4 people , Vijay,Uday and Neil !
so guys our new team member Simar 
make sure u help her and Simar all the best and enjoy your day , and any queries u can contact me !

S : ok Sir!

A  : Sir 😅, like serioulsyy Simar!! u can call me Aarav 

besides office hours , The team is very joyful and freindly , and they started to be friendly with new joinee aka Simar...
during there free times , the team had enjoyed with fun 

Aarav finds out that Simar too stays in the same apartment where he also stays...
being in the same office , the cab appointed is the same to both of them !!

Aarav and Simar sit in the car , as the journey move forward !
Aarav feels so bored , as Simar is so silent as she sitting in  library ,

Is she nervous of her first day , anyway Let's start our convo , wait how do i start....Bingoooo 😂

Simar was quite startled as Aarav said it quite loud 😂😂( so loud that cab driver had the sudden breaks to car )

A : umm sorry 🫤🫤, any way how's your day ?

S : yah well perfect !

they go on speaking some stuff , litreally Simar is giving only one word answers 😴😒
as the car comes to halt , they leave to their respective flats , where Aarav lives in 5th floor and Simar stays in 2nd floor !!!
but simar misses her key somewhere 😪

A :  oh no ! y she is so silent , how can be with her as team 😒😢
u r behaving like u need to be as with whole life , she speaks her best when it comes to work and u knew very well by her first day work ! Anyway  who gonna blabber everything , she just know you for 1 day ..., his mind mocked him ! 
shrugging off the thoughts , he found out the key fallen in the lift , he thinks a second and it suddenly striked that the key could be Simar's...

Seeing upon the keychain attached to it , he felt it so cute , he smiled to himself and reached to 2nd floor ....

A : hey , Simar !

S : uhh

A : your key !!

S : phew !! thankyou !

A : my pleasure , anyway see u tommorrow !

.

.

.

to be contn